Hi Everyone! Sorry for the late introduction.

My name's Alex and I am the owner of TheAgarwoodShop(TAS Fragrance) from Hong Kong, the harbour of fragrance.

I am an Agarwood and Kynam lover and user who has been brought up in an Agarwood environment. I specialize in Agarwood and Kynam products from incense products to durable accessories products.

Nice to meet you all and looking to share what I have with everyone!
Welcome to you @TheAgarwoodShop
Look forward to your contributions....
 
Hallo zusammen 😊
Ich bin Matt aus dem Teutoburger Wald in Deutschland und neu hier. Danke, dass ich Teil dieser wunderbaren Community sein kann. Vor über 10 Jahren hatte ich den ersten Kontakt mit Weihrauch. Ich habe viel über die Boswellia-Familie gelernt. Ungefähr zwei Jahre später roch ich zum ersten Mal in meinem Leben Oud. Es war Liebe von der ersten Minute an. Ich bin ein Glückspilz, denn ein guter Freund ist Weihrauch- und Oud-Verkäufer. So lernte ich Oud und Oud-Öle kennen. Aber die Welt des Oud ist groß und komplex, und ich habe noch viel zu lernen. Deshalb bin ich froh, hier zu sein. 🙂 Seit 6 Jahren destilliere ich Weihrauchöle mit meiner speziellen Kupferdestillieranlage. Meine Technik zur Herstellung hochwertiger Weihrauchöle ist sehr speziell. Aber das ist eine andere Sache...
Meine Lieblings-Ouds sind Merauke und Hindi, und mein aktuelles Lieblingsöl ist ein Ahome Surpreme aus Assam, destilliert 1964. Aber ich mag auch grünes Malay, Merauke-Öle und süße Thai-Öle.

Matt from the Teutoburger Woods 😊
Hi Matt
Schön dich kennenzulernen. Ich bin Obada und ich komme fast aus der selben Stadt 😆 Ich wohne im Kreis Herford
Hier ist Platz für Oud, Weihrauch und alles was deine Nase liebt. Viel Spaß!

Ps. Versuch deine Texte auf english zu verfassen, damit alle dich verstehen und folgen können. Es gibt sehr wenige Deutsch-sprachler hier
 
Hello,

I've just joined to find some guidance in the oud oil maze. I've got here (it was inevitable) from trying to figure out the oud components in artisanal fragrances. I'm a fan of Prin Lomros and Areej le Dorée etc. The logical next step is actual oud oil and this seems to be the best place to start. Thanks for having me!
 
Hello,

I've just joined to find some guidance in the oud oil maze. I've got here (it was inevitable) from trying to figure out the oud components in artisanal fragrances. I'm a fan of Prin Lomros and Areej le Dorée etc. The logical next step is actual oud oil and this seems to be the best place to start. Thanks for having me!
Your very welcome to this online community. Plenty of resources here in the many historical threads. Take time to go through them
Enjoy your stay...🙂
 
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
I am registered for 1-2 months here, didnt really write anything and didnt introduce myself yet.

I am Şevki, Turk living in Germany (Bonn) and my Love for fragrances started last year in Fall. I was a little bit interested in Perfumes, but didnt really care that much. Over 1 year ago, me and some relatives had „Sohbet“ (English: gathering/chatting Arabic: صحبة) where we talked about Islam and a friend of my cousin came with Bakhoor, which I didnt know yet, but I was really hooked why this smoke smells so nice. Then I did research, that it was Oud. Wow.
My Brother was in Umrah 8 years ago and gifted me some Attars and they still smell very nice ambery, while perfumes with synthetics get a bad smell after few years. Thats also how I got interest in Attars, as I made Umrah last year I went to the Zam Zam Tower in Makkah and looked for some Oils. Like I said, I wasnt really into this game yet, I purchased 20 Attars for 10€ and they smelled actually okay. The next time I went into a Abdul Samad al Qurashi Store and got „Al-Fanar“ for a very good price and it smelled so nice (nowadays I smell the synthetics right away😂)
my Interest in perfumes started 6 month later, where I started with Lattafa, Xerjoff, Amouage etc. and ended up with 12 perfumes in the shelf (which isnt that much). Idk how, but I suddely got Interest in natural perfumery especially the most common brands like Ensar Oud and Areej le Dore.
I was looking for their best rated perfumes and firstly it was Iris Ghalia by Ensar, which I blind bought and I was like „wtf, who wants to smell like Cola?“ But after testing few more times I kept sniffing my Arm non-stop. It was literally my most expensive Perfume and sold it again because I was confused why its so expensive for 15 ml (now I know its bc of his absurd marketing😂).
Secondly I got Ottoman Empire IV by Areej le Dore (bc im turk and wondered how Ottoman Empire smells like lmao) and got 10 ml for 60€. I am still in love with it, as I love the sweet rose smell which isnt feminine tho. I registered in Ouddict and got more Information about Oud, Attars etc., read through the threads and found Mehmet Abi (mesOud). For a beginner his good price, especially in the Attar category moved me to purchase a sample together with Musk-Maceration. I was really impressed, as the quality was crazy.
Recently I blind bought 2 Oud Oils (which isnt barny or cheesy, as I dont like it) Oud Said and Tarakan Qadeem, wow, I didnt know that Oud can smell like this (except Bakhoor) compared to other Oud Oils that smelled like 💩 for me.

Thats my Journey until now, I guess I wrote too much 😂 and I look forward for more experience.
Kind regards
Şevki
 
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
I am registered for 1-2 months here, didnt really write anything and didnt introduce myself yet.

I am Şevki, Turk living in Germany (Bonn) and my Love for fragrances started last year in Fall. I was a little bit interested in Perfumes, but didnt really care that much. Over 1 year ago, me and some relatives had „Sohbet“ (English: gathering/chatting Arabic: صحبة) where we talked about Islam and a friend of my cousin came with Bakhoor, which I didnt know yet, but I was really hooked why this smoke smells so nice. Then I did research, that it was Oud. Wow.
My Brother was in Umrah 8 years ago and gifted me some Attars and they still smell very nice ambery, while perfumes with synthetics get a bad smell after few years. Thats also how I got interest in Attars, as I made Umrah last year I went to the Zam Zam Tower in Makkah and looked for some Oils. Like I said, I wasnt really into this game yet, I purchased 20 Attars for 10€ and they smelled actually okay. The next time I went into a Abdul Samad al Qurashi Store and got „Al-Fanar“ for a very good price and it smelled so nice (nowadays I smell the synthetics right away😂)
my Interest in perfumes started 6 month later, where I started with Lattafa, Xerjoff, Amouage etc. and ended up with 12 perfumes in the shelf (which isnt that much). Idk how, but I suddely got Interest in natural perfumery especially the most common brands like Ensar Oud and Areej le Dore.
I was looking for their best rated perfumes and firstly it was Iris Ghalia by Ensar, which I blind bought and I was like „wtf, who wants to smell like Cola?“ But after testing few more times I kept sniffing my Arm non-stop. It was literally my most expensive Perfume and sold it again because I was confused why its so expensive for 15 ml (now I know its bc of his absurd marketing😂).
Secondly I got Ottoman Empire IV by Areej le Dore (bc im turk and wondered how Ottoman Empire smells like lmao) and got 10 ml for 60€. I am still in love with it, as I love the sweet rose smell which isnt feminine tho. I registered in Ouddict and got more Information about Oud, Attars etc., read through the threads and found Mehmet Abi (mesOud). For a beginner his good price, especially in the Attar category moved me to purchase a sample together with Musk-Maceration. I was really impressed, as the quality was crazy.
Recently I blind bought 2 Oud Oils (which isnt barny or cheesy, as I dont like it) Oud Said and Tarakan Qadeem, wow, I didnt know that Oud can smell like this (except Bakhoor) compared to other Oud Oils that smelled like 💩 for me.

Thats my Journey until now, I guess I wrote too much 😂 and I look forward for more experience.
Kind regards
Şevki
Waalaikumsalam wrwb dear brother şevki
 
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
I am registered for 1-2 months here, didnt really write anything and didnt introduce myself yet.

I am Şevki, Turk living in Germany (Bonn) and my Love for fragrances started last year in Fall. I was a little bit interested in Perfumes, but didnt really care that much. Over 1 year ago, me and some relatives had „Sohbet“ (English: gathering/chatting Arabic: صحبة) where we talked about Islam and a friend of my cousin came with Bakhoor, which I didnt know yet, but I was really hooked why this smoke smells so nice. Then I did research, that it was Oud. Wow.
My Brother was in Umrah 8 years ago and gifted me some Attars and they still smell very nice ambery, while perfumes with synthetics get a bad smell after few years. Thats also how I got interest in Attars, as I made Umrah last year I went to the Zam Zam Tower in Makkah and looked for some Oils. Like I said, I wasnt really into this game yet, I purchased 20 Attars for 10€ and they smelled actually okay. The next time I went into a Abdul Samad al Qurashi Store and got „Al-Fanar“ for a very good price and it smelled so nice (nowadays I smell the synthetics right away😂)
my Interest in perfumes started 6 month later, where I started with Lattafa, Xerjoff, Amouage etc. and ended up with 12 perfumes in the shelf (which isnt that much). Idk how, but I suddely got Interest in natural perfumery especially the most common brands like Ensar Oud and Areej le Dore.
I was looking for their best rated perfumes and firstly it was Iris Ghalia by Ensar, which I blind bought and I was like „wtf, who wants to smell like Cola?“ But after testing few more times I kept sniffing my Arm non-stop. It was literally my most expensive Perfume and sold it again because I was confused why its so expensive for 15 ml (now I know its bc of his absurd marketing😂).
Secondly I got Ottoman Empire IV by Areej le Dore (bc im turk and wondered how Ottoman Empire smells like lmao) and got 10 ml for 60€. I am still in love with it, as I love the sweet rose smell which isnt feminine tho. I registered in Ouddict and got more Information about Oud, Attars etc., read through the threads and found Mehmet Abi (mesOud). For a beginner his good price, especially in the Attar category moved me to purchase a sample together with Musk-Maceration. I was really impressed, as the quality was crazy.
Recently I blind bought 2 Oud Oils (which isnt barny or cheesy, as I dont like it) Oud Said and Tarakan Qadeem, wow, I didnt know that Oud can smell like this (except Bakhoor) compared to other Oud Oils that smelled like 💩 for me.

Thats my Journey until now, I guess I wrote too much 😂 and I look forward for more experience.
Kind regards
Şevki
Wa alaykum salam brother Sevki and welcome to the forum. Your journey reminds me somewhat of my own, experiencing bakhoor, oud, and other attars in the middle east and going on a journey, buying some cheap stuff, then buying expensive things with cheap stuff inside like the synthetics 😂😂 and finally coming to the natural stuff. Looking forward to reading about your experiences in the future
 
Hello!
I'm getting into the realm of aromatics at this point in my life. I am coming from the gongfu tea crowd, but I have accumulated such a stash of tea that if I drink 8 grams a day, it will last the next decade...so I decided to put my collector energy somewhere else!
I started with Shoyeido incense and the name KyaraZen kept popping up in my research; eventually, that led me to Kangiiten where I got some of their Hastidvipa. It was love at first smell. I am joining this community to learn more about oud, attar, and incense.
I look forward to getting to know everyone better!
Welcome to the forum and I enjoy the Hastidvipa from Kangiiten as well, especially the fruity dry down. Kangiiten is opening their store today once again...my bank account is not going to be happy 😅
 
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
I am registered for 1-2 months here, didnt really write anything and didnt introduce myself yet.

I am Şevki, Turk living in Germany (Bonn) and my Love for fragrances started last year in Fall. I was a little bit interested in Perfumes, but didnt really care that much. Over 1 year ago, me and some relatives had „Sohbet“ (English: gathering/chatting Arabic: صحبة) where we talked about Islam and a friend of my cousin came with Bakhoor, which I didnt know yet, but I was really hooked why this smoke smells so nice. Then I did research, that it was Oud. Wow.
My Brother was in Umrah 8 years ago and gifted me some Attars and they still smell very nice ambery, while perfumes with synthetics get a bad smell after few years. Thats also how I got interest in Attars, as I made Umrah last year I went to the Zam Zam Tower in Makkah and looked for some Oils. Like I said, I wasnt really into this game yet, I purchased 20 Attars for 10€ and they smelled actually okay. The next time I went into a Abdul Samad al Qurashi Store and got „Al-Fanar“ for a very good price and it smelled so nice (nowadays I smell the synthetics right away😂)
my Interest in perfumes started 6 month later, where I started with Lattafa, Xerjoff, Amouage etc. and ended up with 12 perfumes in the shelf (which isnt that much). Idk how, but I suddely got Interest in natural perfumery especially the most common brands like Ensar Oud and Areej le Dore.
I was looking for their best rated perfumes and firstly it was Iris Ghalia by Ensar, which I blind bought and I was like „wtf, who wants to smell like Cola?“ But after testing few more times I kept sniffing my Arm non-stop. It was literally my most expensive Perfume and sold it again because I was confused why its so expensive for 15 ml (now I know its bc of his absurd marketing😂).
Secondly I got Ottoman Empire IV by Areej le Dore (bc im turk and wondered how Ottoman Empire smells like lmao) and got 10 ml for 60€. I am still in love with it, as I love the sweet rose smell which isnt feminine tho. I registered in Ouddict and got more Information about Oud, Attars etc., read through the threads and found Mehmet Abi (mesOud). For a beginner his good price, especially in the Attar category moved me to purchase a sample together with Musk-Maceration. I was really impressed, as the quality was crazy.
Recently I blind bought 2 Oud Oils (which isnt barny or cheesy, as I dont like it) Oud Said and Tarakan Qadeem, wow, I didnt know that Oud can smell like this (except Bakhoor) compared to other Oud Oils that smelled like 💩 for me.

Thats my Journey until now, I guess I wrote too much 😂 and I look forward for more experience.
Kind regards
Şevki
ברוך הבא אח
Take the time to read some of the information threads in the different sections.
I immersed myself in the fantastic knowledge base that is this forum. Lots of research has been done by many on this pathway. Great community here.
Enjoy your experience..שלום
 
I just created my account and wanted to make sure I introduced myself and explained my journey so far. I couldn't find the New Members Introduction page -the link from the Welcome page took me to an "error page not found" message, so I searched for it and found this. I hope this is the appropriate place to simply introduce myself - seems like it could be!
I have been on my oud journey for just less than a year now. It all started with me simply wanting to create my own Egyptian Musk. I fell in love with this scent many years ago when a small shop in my city existed that was ran by an Egyptian enthusiast who traveled to Egypt about every year and would bring back things to sell in his shop. I loved this place. I purchased a small amount of Egyptian Musk from him years ago. When I went back to get more I found out the shop had closed.
So naturally I searched for a vendor who sold Egyptian Musk and after going through several horrible products I eventually found agarscents bazaar online and enjoyed several of their versions of Egyptian Musk for a while.
Around the same time I was working with a gentleman who is from the middle east and asked him what he thought of the Egyptian Musk I was wearing. He told me it was nice but if I really wanted something special to get an oud rose perfume. I was intrigued, what was this oud?! I investigated. Then my essential oil collection grew as I purchased multiple times from Eden Botanicals. I also stumbled across Liberty Naturals.
I live in the Midwest part of the USA and so far I haven't run into anyone (besides the gentleman I mentioned) around here that has even heard of oud!
So after getting a pretty decent starters collection of oils and getting some legitimate Crassna oud oil from Eden and an intriguing CO2 Agallocha from Liberty I started to realize how vast the world of oud really is and how many differences there are in any given distillation of infected agarwood. I ordered a sample kit from Grandawood in Australia and really liked their Misty Forest. Then I ordered some Misty Forest in a larger amount and some of their Revival Marauke - I was quite happy with the Marauke, as I ordered it just based on the price and description. So far I have only really purchased plantation ouds, until my latest purchase from Ensar Oud.
I am still waiting for my E.O. products to be delivered. These were the most affordable of the vast E.O. collection but I know they will still be fantastic, I am so excited for their arrival!
My goal has been, and still is, to create my own attars just for myself and my spouse and possibly family and friends if they are interested. It turns out that I really enjoy this. I am mainly interested in attars because of the history behind them and the "authentic" feeling I get from using them and creating them. I intend to take this endeavor as far as I can. I know I have a lot to learn and I am so excited to be a part of this community! Thank you!
 
I just created my account and wanted to make sure I introduced myself and explained my journey so far. I couldn't find the New Members Introduction page -the link from the Welcome page took me to an "error page not found" message, so I searched for it and found this. I hope this is the appropriate place to simply introduce myself - seems like it could be!
I have been on my oud journey for just less than a year now. It all started with me simply wanting to create my own Egyptian Musk. I fell in love with this scent many years ago when a small shop in my city existed that was ran by an Egyptian enthusiast who traveled to Egypt about every year and would bring back things to sell in his shop. I loved this place. I purchased a small amount of Egyptian Musk from him years ago. When I went back to get more I found out the shop had closed.
So naturally I searched for a vendor who sold Egyptian Musk and after going through several horrible products I eventually found agarscents bazaar online and enjoyed several of their versions of Egyptian Musk for a while.
Around the same time I was working with a gentleman who is from the middle east and asked him what he thought of the Egyptian Musk I was wearing. He told me it was nice but if I really wanted something special to get an oud rose perfume. I was intrigued, what was this oud?! I investigated. Then my essential oil collection grew as I purchased multiple times from Eden Botanicals. I also stumbled across Liberty Naturals.
I live in the Midwest part of the USA and so far I haven't run into anyone (besides the gentleman I mentioned) around here that has even heard of oud!
So after getting a pretty decent starters collection of oils and getting some legitimate Crassna oud oil from Eden and an intriguing CO2 Agallocha from Liberty I started to realize how vast the world of oud really is and how many differences there are in any given distillation of infected agarwood. I ordered a sample kit from Grandawood in Australia and really liked their Misty Forest. Then I ordered some Misty Forest in a larger amount and some of their Revival Marauke - I was quite happy with the Marauke, as I ordered it just based on the price and description. So far I have only really purchased plantation ouds, until my latest purchase from Ensar Oud.
I am still waiting for my E.O. products to be delivered. These were the most affordable of the vast E.O. collection but I know they will still be fantastic, I am so excited for their arrival!
My goal has been, and still is, to create my own attars just for myself and my spouse and possibly family and friends if they are interested. It turns out that I really enjoy this. I am mainly interested in attars because of the history behind them and the "authentic" feeling I get from using them and creating them. I intend to take this endeavor as far as I can. I know I have a lot to learn and I am so excited to be a part of this community! Thank you!
Welcome to the board
 
I just created my account and wanted to make sure I introduced myself and explained my journey so far. I couldn't find the New Members Introduction page -the link from the Welcome page took me to an "error page not found" message, so I searched for it and found this. I hope this is the appropriate place to simply introduce myself - seems like it could be!
I have been on my oud journey for just less than a year now. It all started with me simply wanting to create my own Egyptian Musk. I fell in love with this scent many years ago when a small shop in my city existed that was ran by an Egyptian enthusiast who traveled to Egypt about every year and would bring back things to sell in his shop. I loved this place. I purchased a small amount of Egyptian Musk from him years ago. When I went back to get more I found out the shop had closed.
So naturally I searched for a vendor who sold Egyptian Musk and after going through several horrible products I eventually found agarscents bazaar online and enjoyed several of their versions of Egyptian Musk for a while.
Around the same time I was working with a gentleman who is from the middle east and asked him what he thought of the Egyptian Musk I was wearing. He told me it was nice but if I really wanted something special to get an oud rose perfume. I was intrigued, what was this oud?! I investigated. Then my essential oil collection grew as I purchased multiple times from Eden Botanicals. I also stumbled across Liberty Naturals.
I live in the Midwest part of the USA and so far I haven't run into anyone (besides the gentleman I mentioned) around here that has even heard of oud!
So after getting a pretty decent starters collection of oils and getting some legitimate Crassna oud oil from Eden and an intriguing CO2 Agallocha from Liberty I started to realize how vast the world of oud really is and how many differences there are in any given distillation of infected agarwood. I ordered a sample kit from Grandawood in Australia and really liked their Misty Forest. Then I ordered some Misty Forest in a larger amount and some of their Revival Marauke - I was quite happy with the Marauke, as I ordered it just based on the price and description. So far I have only really purchased plantation ouds, until my latest purchase from Ensar Oud.
I am still waiting for my E.O. products to be delivered. These were the most affordable of the vast E.O. collection but I know they will still be fantastic, I am so excited for their arrival!
My goal has been, and still is, to create my own attars just for myself and my spouse and possibly family and friends if they are interested. It turns out that I really enjoy this. I am mainly interested in attars because of the history behind them and the "authentic" feeling I get from using them and creating them. I intend to take this endeavor as far as I can. I know I have a lot to learn and I am so excited to be a part of this community! Thank you!
Welcome aboard!

I’m based down in Atlanta. Where in the US are ya located?

Hopefully you’ve figured out by now all those Egyptian Musks were likely all synthetics … how have you been adjusting to naturals?
 
Welcome aboard!

I’m based down in Atlanta. Where in the US are ya located?

Hopefully you’ve figured out by now all those Egyptian Musks were likely all synthetics … how have you been adjusting to naturals?
I'm in Iowa. And yes definitely can, for the most part, discern synthetics from naturals now. The difference is usually night and day! I am so much more satisfied with naturals. Also so many nuances and differences between distillers even with something like black spruce (one of my favorites) e.g., Eden Botanicals black spruce has a much fuller profile vs. Liberty's that is decent but is a bit more sharp and astringent.
 
I just created my account and wanted to make sure I introduced myself and explained my journey so far. I couldn't find the New Members Introduction page -the link from the Welcome page took me to an "error page not found" message, so I searched for it and found this. I hope this is the appropriate place to simply introduce myself - seems like it could be!
I have been on my oud journey for just less than a year now. It all started with me simply wanting to create my own Egyptian Musk. I fell in love with this scent many years ago when a small shop in my city existed that was ran by an Egyptian enthusiast who traveled to Egypt about every year and would bring back things to sell in his shop. I loved this place. I purchased a small amount of Egyptian Musk from him years ago. When I went back to get more I found out the shop had closed.
So naturally I searched for a vendor who sold Egyptian Musk and after going through several horrible products I eventually found agarscents bazaar online and enjoyed several of their versions of Egyptian Musk for a while.
Around the same time I was working with a gentleman who is from the middle east and asked him what he thought of the Egyptian Musk I was wearing. He told me it was nice but if I really wanted something special to get an oud rose perfume. I was intrigued, what was this oud?! I investigated. Then my essential oil collection grew as I purchased multiple times from Eden Botanicals. I also stumbled across Liberty Naturals.
I live in the Midwest part of the USA and so far I haven't run into anyone (besides the gentleman I mentioned) around here that has even heard of oud!
So after getting a pretty decent starters collection of oils and getting some legitimate Crassna oud oil from Eden and an intriguing CO2 Agallocha from Liberty I started to realize how vast the world of oud really is and how many differences there are in any given distillation of infected agarwood. I ordered a sample kit from Grandawood in Australia and really liked their Misty Forest. Then I ordered some Misty Forest in a larger amount and some of their Revival Marauke - I was quite happy with the Marauke, as I ordered it just based on the price and description. So far I have only really purchased plantation ouds, until my latest purchase from Ensar Oud.
I am still waiting for my E.O. products to be delivered. These were the most affordable of the vast E.O. collection but I know they will still be fantastic, I am so excited for their arrival!
My goal has been, and still is, to create my own attars just for myself and my spouse and possibly family and friends if they are interested. It turns out that I really enjoy this. I am mainly interested in attars because of the history behind them and the "authentic" feeling I get from using them and creating them. I intend to take this endeavor as far as I can. I know I have a lot to learn and I am so excited to be a part of this community! Thank you!
Good read for your introduction. Even better for you that you found here. Huge storage of information here as well as experience and experiments 🙂
Welcome..
 
Hello,
I am new member on here. been exploring the oud world for a couple of years now.
I currently live in San Jose, California.
Just in case anybody doesn't know yet, I like cake. Lol.
I started my career and an architect designing buildings, and somehow over the course of 20 years of learning and exploring, I now do devops for my day job. At night, I don't fight crime. I just blend ouds and oils as a hobby. Also, testing reception of what I am making, hopefully one day it becomes a way of living for me.
Blending notes is far more exciting than anything I've done before 🙂
 
Hello,
I am new member on here. been exploring the oud world for a couple of years now.
I currently live in San Jose, California.
Just in case anybody doesn't know yet, I like cake. Lol.
I started my career and an architect designing buildings, and somehow over the course of 20 years of learning and exploring, I now do devops for my day job. At night, I don't fight crime. I just blend ouds and oils as a hobby. Also, testing reception of what I am making, hopefully one day it becomes a way of living for me.
Blending notes is far more exciting than anything I've done before 🙂
Salam dear Br. @3elkhaldi, so happy to see you here! Was just asking about you the other day, welcome to this forum! Hope all is well akhi you are missed.
 
Top