DubOudh

Aster Oudh
“The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly.”

Good day.

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
" If you think the news today is fake and some what corrupted....think what the true history of humanity must be really like."

Good day.

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Don’t be discouraged. It’s often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.

Good day.

Last edited:

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
In six months time you shall have six months of excuses or six months of progress.
The choice is yours.

Good day.

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
You can’t fall if you don’t climb. But there’s no joy in living your whole life on the ground.

Good day.

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Science is "self-correcting" and "advances by overturning previous dogma and challenging accepted truths"no scientist would claim to "have a monopoly of wisdom on what hapbpens next".

Good day.

okonos

Oud Beginner
I have some thoughts today... Now I need to say that I am a believer of many things and ideas that may even collide with one another as opposing belief systems. That is because I know nothing but can find a road in everything from the level of my personal imagination and perceptions. I fully support everyone's beliefs and I believe in them also because this world is an abyss and we are not capable of knowing the full spectrum of possibilities in truth, no matter how insane something may sound or seem, there are ways it can be true. So here goes.....

Are we this thing that is born and can not escape eternity? This thing that calls itself "I"? This source, this thing that is the base of us all and of everything? Are we the personality, the dna that it acquires more than we are this thing? Is it the "time and place" that it is born in more than it is this thing? Personalities come and go since forever, but this thing can not die it keeps coming, has been eternally born into its own existence from pre versions of itself....This thing that came from nothing and has awakened in it's own matter. Is God the first ever versions of this thing that had awakened at some point in time in it's eternity and has been evolving ever since? What happens when this thing awakens to the realization that it is more this thing that calls itself "I" than it is the personality, dna and age that it acquires? Does a different evolution of the mind come when the body transforms from flesh to energy in realization of true self in this "thing"? Are we all this basic trait of the fabric of eternal energy that is as thoughts are to light?.....can we unlock something greater than humanity?

This may sound as if it is spoken from an atheist or an agnostic, but I am not and yet, God could also give those who do not believe in him a world of athesim to experience, so an atheism can also be a truth in this way. Also God may be something created and used by the greed in kings. Personally I believe in it all. You can call me crazy. I love God, life and anything that has a heart or the freedom to think for itself without hurting anyone else.
You might find something of value in Psychosynthesis

DubOudh

Aster Oudh
Birthday, wedding day, father's Day, mother's Day, earth Day, women's Day, valintine's day, and don't forget judgement day.

Good day.