Timor L'este 2018 from Rising Phoenix, it's an oud distilled into sandalwood.
I got a heavy hit of sandalwood at first, and soon realize there's something else to it. Something more subtle, more vibrant, that wraps around the sandalwood and gives it layer and texture. Perfect woody scent for someone wanting pure "wood" smell.
 
Also, I have an adventurous nature and like to challenge my nose so maybe not ‘beginner’ hindi’s that are smothered in vanilla but more intermediate level hindi ouds, if that makes sense. I also really enjoy dark or raw leathery notes, and peppery or green notes but not too much wintergreen minty. 😊
So your till date best attar base on oud mukhalat ?
 
I have an old beard oil that I have used only rarely but decided to use it today.
Placed about three drops from the pipette in palm of my hand and about two swipes of Patchouli (40 year old)
This can some times cause irritation to my skin but I shall try this and see if I have discovered a "work around" solution to my issue......:praying: already smells beautiful....:praying:
 
Hello Ouddicts 🙂

After few months I smelled again my sample of EO Sultan Musk Attar …
And this is a special attar… it smell very animalic in a particular way…
It smell spicy, Musky , Oudy , Flowery and not too sweet, not too bitter …
Very very interesting blend , but it’s hard to wear cuz my family told me that is strong !
But I love this way of smell … it’s animalic for sure !

Personal blend of Rose Otto , Habz Al Fawz Sandal oil, Moringa Siberian musk Enfleurage and CO Hindi 9
After 4 month it smell very satisfying ! I like it ^^

Have Gooud swipe 😉
 
Back
Top