This one is for true Santal Lovers. Fantastic. Lasted a long time.
Sweet, creamy Santal.
@Mr.P Something that might interest you.

[Ouddict.com] Attar/Mukhallat of the Day
 
Thanks for the suggestion. Is this a perfume blend or a sandalwood oil?
 
Thanks for the suggestion. Is this a perfume blend or a sandalwood oil?
It is a perfume blend.

Here is the description from the perfumer:

Sandalwood, widely used in perfumery since ancient times, as well as in alternative healing.

Citrusy top, like dried orange peels, a powdery, woody sweet , lactonic creamy scent, with a soothing dry down. A rich sandalwood oil, full of character, but in spray format.

The base of this spray consists of tonka bean tincture and trigona bee propolis tincture. A nutty, almond-ish nuance is added, along with hints of candied cherries usually used in desserts, with the propolis tincture adding a slight warm and resinous character to the dry down.

Just one spray is enough for you to enjoy sniffing your patch of skin for many hours.

A basic natural spray, for you to enjoy the scent of sandalwood easily.

Sandalwood lovers , this is for you !

*Becareful when spraying on bright coloured fabric, as it might stain.


30ml - $85.00
5ml - $18.50
 
Rever Rouge 2 by the house of Mellifluence, released back in July 2020.

the original description can be found here at https://www.instagram.com/p/CCj8hashIxM/

This one still has a vibrant pink lotus flower and rose. sweet, musky, pink-y.
this is the most feminine scent in my experience for sure.
it's very seductive and relaxing.

it's aging like a fine wine...

after smelling this, I'm having thought of buying more from Mellifluence.
it's been months.
 
Rever Rouge 2 by the house of Mellifluence, released back in July 2020.

the original description can be found here at https://www.instagram.com/p/CCj8hashIxM/

This one still has a vibrant pink lotus flower and rose. sweet, musky, pink-y.
this is the most feminine scent in my experience for sure.
it's very seductive and relaxing.

it's aging like a fine wine...

after smelling this, I'm having thought of buying more from Mellifluence.
it's been months.
I have bought mostly oils from him on one or two occasions...How would you rate his Oudh blends @Taesik Yun ?
Thanks....
 
@DubOudh
I like his constant effort to try new things and make his own materials.

in terms of oud blends, I find his blends often share the same, if not very similar, composition in the base layer.
it's often oud, sandalwood, and ambergris combined. to my nose, they don't exhibit regional characteristics.
as an oud lover, I'd say that's a bad thing. but as a blend lover, that serves the right purpose in the blended compositions.

after aging a few of his oils, I find the oud in his blends overtaking the composition more than I like them to be.
it's understandable. but I sometimes miss the delicate top notes.

that's my "rate".
 
@DubOudh
I like his constant effort to try new things and make his own materials.

in terms of oud blends, I find his blends often share the same, if not very similar, composition in the base layer.
it's often oud, sandalwood, and ambergris combined. to my nose, they don't exhibit regional characteristics.
as an oud lover, I'd say that's a bad thing. but as a blend lover, that serves the right purpose in the blended compositions.

after aging a few of his oils, I find the oud in his blends overtaking the composition more than I like them to be.
it's understandable. but I sometimes miss the delicate top notes.

that's my "rate".
Appreciate your insight and thank you for expanding on it.....
 
Rever Rouge 2 by the house of Mellifluence, released back in July 2020.

the original description can be found here at https://www.instagram.com/p/CCj8hashIxM/

This one still has a vibrant pink lotus flower and rose. sweet, musky, pink-y.
this is the most feminine scent in my experience for sure.
it's very seductive and relaxing.

it's aging like a fine wine...

after smelling this, I'm having thought of buying more from Mellifluence.
it's been months.
And they have 15% discount right now. I need to grab some too.
 
Back
Top