Agarwood from bro Iori is one of the most unique aromatic things I ever smelled. There is just aroma that is not relatable to any known aroma 60-120. After that it seems like indo-tarakan-Borneo maybe Kalimantan.
Any pics that you can post on the forum? Of course not here but on the oud photos? Bet it looks nice. Do you know where it is supposedly from, and not just the scent profile?
 
toc bong on the left and green kyara on the right. on side-by-side testing you can appreciate the notes differences, also you can smell the kyara note more clearly.
I've been heating these shaving for couple of days now, and I'll put all of the shaving of different wood in one box to be heated on subitism one day inshallah.
I've done the subitism wood collection heating before, and I've smell kyara cross the room lol, it was a kyara fumigation session : )
I wonder about tincturing kyara after I finish heating it, I would imagine the smell of tincture still will be amazing.

[Ouddict.com] Burn of the Day
 
toc bong on the left and green kyara on the right. on side-by-side testing you can appreciate the notes differences, also you can smell the kyara note more clearly.
I've been heating these shaving for couple of days now, and I'll put all of the shaving of different wood in one box to be heated on subitism one day inshallah.
I've done the subitism wood collection heating before, and I've smell kyara cross the room lol, it was a kyara fumigation session : )
I wonder about tincturing kyara after I finish heating it, I would imagine the smell of tincture still will be amazing.

View attachment 40339
That's great, been sick else i would love to do more tocbong Lol
 
toc bong on the left and green kyara on the right. on side-by-side testing you can appreciate the notes differences, also you can smell the kyara note more clearly.
I've been heating these shaving for couple of days now, and I'll put all of the shaving of different wood in one box to be heated on subitism one day inshallah.
I've done the subitism wood collection heating before, and I've smell kyara cross the room lol, it was a kyara fumigation session : )
I wonder about tincturing kyara after I finish heating it, I would imagine the smell of tincture still will be amazing.

View attachment 40339
I have tinctures kyaras from 140+
A lot of them and smell is nice but nothing like the fresh kyara tincture. Agarwood also makes amazing tinctures! I’m going to send you some juices! They are skin scents that last quite a while and are so so pleasant
 
Got these as a gift a while ago. Can’t remember the origin. Tried them out on a heater.
IMG_5424.jpeg

IMG_5425.jpeg

from 0-140c it has a faint flowery note, no idea what kind, but thre is a floral scent, as well as some amber, powder, earth.
220 it turns airy and heady, wood and sweetness
250 i cant pin the notes but its like a campfire on the beach on a cool night
and finally at 300, the first thing that hit me is "this is like a good grade indian on coals", its spicy, tickles the nose a little, notes of caramel and tobacco.

leaving the room and coming back and its sweet, a little medicinal, and "wet" if that makes sense, makes me think of rain.
if someone can approximate the origin based on the picture and description id appreciate itl.
 
Last edited:
Something crazy happened yesterday. I cut up some of the best grade cultivated kinam...i put it on my stove which is a literal subitism heat from 0-400c...i put it on 90c and it was so beautiful....i decided to go for a walk with the dog and so i left it on...went to the other house where i left the dog and then hit the super market. went home after the super market and the whole house smelled so strongly of ck i mean it smelled like ck heaven as if i had 5subitisms in every room with 5g on each sub......so i turned it off. and i went to the other house again to chill a bit and when i returned it was not as pleasant anymore. it smelled like someone took nivea cream and put it all over the walls and the furniture. i opened all the windows....for like 1hour it was windy outside so it aired out nicely.....closed the windows and realized it still smell. it had marinated everything from walls to furniture to everything. i was in bed feeling disgusted...never again.. NEVER AGAIN LOL I NEVER WANT TO EVEN REMEMBER HOW CK SMELLS and i am someone who liked ck. sick just remembering how it smelled
Ahem.
 
Fuji Smoke - Kyara.

Heater is a bit dirty. I just clean it every now and then with an antibacterial swipe and then swipe it again a couple times with a piece of toilet paper.

Lovely fresh, sweet and spicy cinnamon notes, thick vanilla cream, honeyed florals (florals I got was lavender and jasmine), freshly washed linen, in a breeze of wind, slightly minty at the end of the deep inhales, and milky lactonic notes. Colours yellow/red/and maybe purple.
Fuji Smoke on heater 8th of September .jpg

2x 5 min sessions in the space of an hour or so at 120-140c. 100c was giving nice notes but was a little quiet, I could (almost) bet that if I stayed at 100-120c it would have gotten louder, but maybe not. Right now I am not going above 140c for a good few days, then 160c for as long as I can then 180c for a while... then to kill it 200 then 220c (this kyara should last me around 3-7 days if I was heating it every day), then on coal to finish it off.
 
Back
Top