You are in India so much be some himalaya stuff lol
It’s chocolate dear brother 🍫
If it was anything perfume related, wouldn’t have posted in this section.

Looks like Chocolate too. Probably Charas.
Chocolate (Dairy Milk) indeed my friend 👏
Although I have no idea what charas smells or tastes like, I’m sure it doesn’t taste “overly sweet” like I mentioned as a hint.
 
It’s chocolate dear brother 🍫
If it was anything perfume related, wouldn’t have posted in this section.


Chocolate (Dairy Milk) indeed my friend 👏
Although I have no idea what charas smells or tastes like, I’m sure it doesn’t taste “overly sweet” like I mentioned as a hint.
Haha. Charas I always wanted to try some charas, its a quality hashish.
 
🙂
[Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!
 
🙂 🙂
[Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!
 
I used to smoke cigarettes bro, 2-3 packs a day. Believe me when I tell you, addiction is veeery bad and made me act ways because of the cigarette so you are wrong. I did things I would t do for cigarettes and the cigarettes do not provide a clear mind. You are very wrong about cigarette. See cigarettes are the governments medicine for the slaves. People drown their sorrows and hardships with tobacco. I did the same and I know countless who also do the same as they smoke one after the other AND DAMAGE THEIR HEALTH.

To me it is not about which mo o theism is the best lol Japan is one of the most amazing countries and people they kept their own where all other countries were infected with satanic ideals of guilt. To me satanism is mind control and Adam and Eve are mind control to install guilt in the minds of everyone.

There are countless cats, humans, birds, gods, goddesses etc etc. any entity that tells abused and oppressed slaves that only one god exists is trying to rob them of their nature. We are eternity that awakened in a body and we are and we’re always our own source. We are the gods and goddesses that love to experience mortal worlds but before that we were a subconscious mechanism that created environment in which to awaken in as it’s own species and all just because that is the plan of existence, to exist and experience and evolve. It is not just a big test where some sky master makes the rules that contradict themselves and then uses his creations against you so he can condemn you or give you gifts, these are ideals of psychopathic kings who wanted to use the masses who sold everyone stories that ultimately helped the kingdoms more than the individual. Fast forward thousands of years and people still hate each other about whose god is better lol it’s madness.

That being said, I respect you for being “i”. “i” is the god in us all that refers to him/herself as “i” besides the personality that grows and evolves, first comes the spirit of the all seeing eye/i

Eternity belongs to us all to experience countless different worlds, perfect ones, imperfect ones etc etc. free will to chose the world you want to experience.
Amen.....🙏🙏🙏
Now back to the laughs....😇
 
🙂
[Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!
 
😂🤣 I would have never imagined what it could be
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!
    0598C4B7-D870-4691-9983-B819178131A0.webp
    27.9 KB · Views: 107
  • [Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!
    2AB955BB-C86E-4764-9E1B-1007D48639D7.webp
    57.8 KB · Views: 96
LMAO sorry to the vegans, i just think its hilarious. ps. i tried to stop eating meat because i cant stand being a vampire feeding off of the innocence to survive, but it just wasnt working, almost died in the process...im just not ready to die yet so i will continue eating meat for now lol

 
Haha
[Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!
 
Back
Top