www.instagram.com
i think hes done all sorts of videos like that, ya know what am sayin am sayin.he does crack pipe reviews videos too? sure looks like it lmao he smoked the filter too
HAHAHAH True asfWhen you score that fire kyara! https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7ee58QRKsS/?igsh=MXYxcW5qNWpvY3Y1dw==
that chicklet tooth moo-oh-fookerHAHAHAH True asf
www.instagram.com
I took care of it lmao he fixed it on the website , still spelled Sri Lankan wrong tho 🤦🏼♂️Anyone ever heard of “Walla Palla”?😂
Rome wasn’t built in a day, I’m sure he’ll get it right eventually😂I took care of it lmao he fixed it on the website , still spelled Sri Lankan wrong tho 🤦🏼♂️View attachment 37863
www.instagram.com
Who is this vendor?I took care of it lmao he fixed it on the website , still spelled Sri Lankan wrong tho 🤦🏼♂️View attachment 37863
Not a vendor , perfumer. There's more to it btw before anyone gets on me about "it was probably just a mistake"Who is this vendor?