[Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!


🙂
 
[Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!


🙂
 
[Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!
 
I'm glad I was alive in the 70s and 80s, though all the decades are priceless - we live in amazing times.
 
I controlled my Ouddiction for few months by not buying any oil and now i saved enough to take my family for a vacation 🤣🤣🤣, this shows how much i used to spend on things that are subjective to just myself. Now by controlling my Ouddiction, even my family is enjoying 🤣. So guys, please don’t burn yourselves trying to buy everything.
 
I controlled my Ouddiction for few months by not buying any oil and now i saved enough to take my family for a vacation 🤣🤣🤣, this shows how much i used to spend on things that are subjective to just myself. Now by controlling my Ouddiction, even my family is enjoying 🤣. So guys, please don’t burn yourselves trying to buy everything.
Thankfully I dont have a family other than my "first" family, like parents, sisters, niece(s), nephew(s) etc. Although, if I did control it and saved, I could gift them some very nice things... I might take that advice on in the next 6-8 months... 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
 
now i have this song stuck in my head......"go ahead wash your hands in my food, go ahead wash your hands on my food, go ahead stick your foot in my food stick your foot in my foood" THE ONE WITH DUDE CUTTING THE MEAT WITH HIS CRUSTY ASS RAZOR TOE NAIL THO LOL
 
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i still can not believe the patheticness of how bad they wanted to terrorize and force people to the transhumanism...if aliens or extremely insane tyrants with power would want to take over this might have been the easiest way

 
Back
Top