www.instagram.com
www.instagram.com
www.instagram.com
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂i saw this and it made me laugh. i think i remember seeing this wood on here on ouddict and that made me laugh even more sorry to who ever this wood belongs to but also thanks for the laugh! https://www.etsy.com/listing/1736002747/100-sinking-grade-white-kynam-kyara?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=white+kynam&ref=sr_gallery-1-3&frs=1&content_source=13faa98f510746cc8247a989f345901f0b535dde%3A1736002747&organic_search_click=1
😂😂 @kynam quest wtf man!i saw this and it made me laugh. i think i remember seeing this wood on here on ouddict and that made me laugh even more sorry to who ever this wood belongs to but also thanks for the laugh! https://www.etsy.com/listing/1736002747/100-sinking-grade-white-kynam-kyara?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=white+kynam&ref=sr_gallery-1-3&frs=1&content_source=13faa98f510746cc8247a989f345901f0b535dde%3A1736002747&organic_search_click=1
the man was on a quest for kynam, the yahoo auctions cut his quest short by serving him the classic ancient grade kyara from another planet that we have all fallen for in the past. @kynam quest dont let the quest end like that by serving the ancient kynam from pluto to others. real wild kynam according to vietnam or anyone else, will chose you only if you do the right thing....ask @TheDarkKnight , kynam will not chose those who have bad intentions against others. the wood in the etsy link is NOT kynam and for sure doesnt fit the diagrams i will attach here either.😂😂 @kynam quest wtf man!
I'm not on Instagram Kos. What is the root thing about....?
how everyone pushes the word kynam...i saw a random root thing on instagram and decided to call it kynamI'm not on Instagram Kos. What is the root thing about....?
Ah that' a good one.....🤣
Ah...get it....how everyone pushes the word kynam...i saw a random root thing on instagram and decided to call it kynam
LOL "When I got I knew that it was not zitan wood, after a few months research I came to the conclusion that it can only be Kynam"That puts that whole conversation into a new light, good Lord. Wish I hadn't wasted my time on that. "It has all the characteristics of Kynam" 😂 (from the product listing)