Off-topic a bit, but the one that kills me is "the smoke rises vertically in a line before dispersing" (paraphrasing).

Not the first time I've read that diagnostic for kyara incense and wood. I don't know what universe anybody else is in but I've never noticed anything that just kind of starts going sideways when you burn it in still air.
 
N
Off-topic a bit, but the one that kills me is "the smoke rises vertically in a line before dispersing" (paraphrasing).

Not the first time I've read that diagnostic for kyara incense and wood. I don't know what universe anybody else is in but I've never noticed anything that just kind of starts going sideways when you burn it in still air.
ow everyone will be burning wood and if the smoke rises up in a straight like they will think they have kinam
 
Off-topic a bit, but the one that kills me is "the smoke rises vertically in a line before dispersing" (paraphrasing).

Not the first time I've read that diagnostic for kyara incense and wood. I don't know what universe anybody else is in but I've never noticed anything that just kind of starts going sideways when you burn it in still air.
😂😂😂
 
Off-topic a bit, but the one that kills me is "the smoke rises vertically in a line before dispersing" (paraphrasing).

Not the first time I've read that diagnostic for kyara incense and wood. I don't know what universe anybody else is in but I've never noticed anything that just kind of starts going sideways when you burn it in still air.
then you never had real kyara or agarwood 😉 unless this guy only talking about kyara
 
Today on KINAM NOT KINAM, can you Spot The Kinam??
IMG_8454.jpeg
 
Last edited:
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
I am dying
At the end he put it on sale as Kinam
350/g 😂🤣😂🤣😂
Check it out my Kangiten Auspicious Blend powder is kinam too - look at that straight line of smoke!!! I will beat him and sell some for only $200 per gram 😂

[Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!
 
 
Beware!
IMG_8908.jpeg

Written in 1868 in the town where I live
 
Last edited:
Back
Top