🙂
[Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!
 
Oh that is brilliant right there!!!
Love that...Thanks @Mr.P for that.....😆
😆😆😆
It's one of my favorites 😂

It actually took me a little while to dig it up… I was looking for it to show to a friend and figured it would fit here. Couldn't find it online so I had to go digging through my photo album.
 
[Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!

👍
 
Getting started on "Royal Eau de Blunt 1985" here to celebrate surviving my unsupervised youth in Brooklyn, NY... polymerized cannabis oil, tobacco absolute. Just needs a little touch of beer absolute to be complete.

IMG_2147.jpeg
 
man i tried that cannabis one day messed me up bigtime lol but not like how cannabis does. in a very strange way. i wonder how tobacco smells. i need to try that. i recently like 3months ago mixed a powerful kyara tincture with a small chunk of hash, man the outcome is as loud as oudoil. flowery, and kinamic...really impressive stuff. i believe the drry sift cannabis resin is an extremely potent fixative..
 
man i tried that cannabis one day messed me up bigtime lol but not like how cannabis does. in a very strange way. i wonder how tobacco smells. i need to try that. i recently like 3months ago mixed a powerful kyara tincture with a small chunk of hash, man the outcome is as loud as oudoil. flowery, and kinamic...really impressive stuff. i believe the drry sift cannabis resin is an extremely potent fixative..
Cannabis is an olfactory treasure trove like patchouli. I feel like it must've been incredibly important in ancient perfume blends given its widespread distribution and rich fragrance. I would so much love to use solvent extracts in perfumes but of course those all have THC in them.

By the way that tobacco absolute is by far the nicest tobacco oil I have ever smelled it captures pretty much every aspect - just amazing I think and so much better than my previous specimens

I layered the cannabis with the tobacco and the combination was terrible just like those blunts we used to smoke
 
Cannabis is an olfactory treasure trove like patchouli. I feel like it must've been incredibly important in ancient perfume blends given its widespread distribution and rich fragrance. I would so much love to use solvent extracts in perfumes but of course those all have THC in them.

By the way that tobacco absolute is by far the nicest tobacco oil I have ever smelled it captures pretty much every aspect - just amazing I think and so much better than my previous specimens

I layered the cannabis with the tobacco and the combination was terrible just like those blunts we used to smoke
it all depends on the bud used. but i chose paper and bowls over blunts any day.
 
it all depends on the bud used. but i chose paper and bowls over blunts any day.
We would buy the weed on the street in Brooklyn and then get a Phillies blunt at the local bodega and roll it up on a stoop there - we took what we could get did not have discerning palates or many options haha 😂
 
I am personally adopting James Brown's New Year's resolutions...

make it funky

IMG_9141.png
 
Last edited:
 
Back
Top