So I hear they have some nice logs of kyara and other agarwood but no one ever stole it……RUN!!! Last one there is a rotten egg!
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!
    65EE60E7-79A9-4CC5-9AEC-CDF96B080963.webp
    116.6 KB · Views: 118
@Xerohome bro isn’t it obvious they either both have a spitting fetish and got lucky found one another or they were some spitting animal before their current life, a camel maybe….those last words he said before he got spit on for the first time, I know what he said, he said, “wanna have a spitting contest and see who wins?” Then got spat on as an agreement.
 
@Xerohome bro isn’t it obvious they either both have a spitting fetish and got lucky found one another or they were some spitting animal before their current life, a camel maybe….those last words he said before he got spit on for the first time, I know what he said, he said, “wanna have a spitting contest and see who wins?” Then got spat on as an agreement.
No one should have this much of saliva without training Lol
 
[Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!
 
If you know George Carlin then you should know what this brown ribbon means.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!
    IMG_1010.webp
    2.8 KB · Views: 73
This is the Crown Jewel of the Ensar Oud discussion thread on basenotes!

IMG_8022.jpeg
 
This is GoLd

Gives a whole new meaning to “rub one in” or was is “rub one out”?.
The absurd typo in combination with the indignant tone gave me a good chuckle.
 
I just arrived in Spain in Marbella. Hi to the all Oud heads out there.

I’ll have you know I’m used to hotels and stuff. This is my first time doing the AirBnB treatment and the building is impervious to entry for its guests!

Never mind the crooks and criminals! The people staying have different sets of keys that are horded, grouped together in confusing combinations , locked, sealed behind pass codes and what have you. We have 5 LARGE bags and guess who’s carrying them ALL! Can’t find your apartment? So does everyone else who speaks Arabic and doesn’t know what the hell is going on and is probably owned by the Vory V Zakone.


wish I brought some Oud to soothe my nerves. But I’m taking a sabbatical from Oud to re-appreciate it. Call it “re-education” if you will.

Wanna use the lounge at Hamad International Airport? Good luck with your priority pass which was charged to four of my family where we couldn’t even find a place to sit and there were 3 lines. Lol. First world problems, I know.

But hey it’s summer and I’m probably not the only one. Kudos to those who love this lifestyle. I’m for the Khuzam carpet treatment to be honest.
 
[Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!
[Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!
 
Back
Top