😱
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!
    5BD2C33F-663E-48D0-94F8-CF3C262CFC1F.webp
    111.1 KB · Views: 63
I can appreciate certain blue cheeses, and given some of the notes that we talk about here I feel this needs to be here:

IMG_5597.jpeg

Or maybe this is better:
IMG_5597.jpeg

I think ambergris could be classified loosely as a type of "excrement" depending on how you define it! No offense intended to ambergris lovers, I am one too!
 
Last edited:
I can appreciate certain blue cheeses, and given some of the notes that we talk about here I feel this needs to be here:

View attachment 53002
Or maybe this is better:
View attachment 53003
I think ambergris could be classified loosely as a type of "excrement" depend depending on how you define it! No offense intended to ambergris lovers, I am one too!
Yes, I am offended. Clearly it is not excrement, as this would be borderline grotesque. It being the internal bile production from the Sperm Whale's deepest innards coagulated with other internal fluids is more accurate....🤣
Altogether, much more appealing to the nose.... Now where did I put my hardened civet urine piece? 😇
I use to love Blue Cheese as well.
 
[Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!
 
[Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!
 
[Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!
 
[Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!
 
[Ouddict.com] Laugh of the day!


Cultivated kinam toaster waffles - has science gone too far?
 
Back
Top