Yes, i should try to source some of that vintage Guerlain Vetiver i have been reading about to see what it does with the original botanical.
Per my gcms DB,
Guerlain Djedi is 48% (of concentrate) vetiver may be of interest, though it looks like a chypre forward
Zoologist Bat is 10% vetiver, though i bet its fairly hidden, they tend to go complexity
May I ask, through which vendor do you buy 'Biolandes' materials? They have something very particular, and rare, I want - for what I am on the hunt, not so successfully so far - since they do not deal directly - neither with private individuals nor with small-scale suppliers; and I can not find any vendors in EU who sell their whole range.
Thank you.
Eden botanicals is Biolandes public sales portal as one option.
Another would be if you'd like something closer https://ladanon.com/pricebook?q=flouve&organizeBy=variant&curr=USD - indexes like 30 or so perfumery supply sources, and is a good resource.
 
May I ask, through which vendor do you buy 'Biolandes' materials? They have something very particular, and rare, I want - for what I am on the hunt, not so successfully so far - since they do not deal directly - neither with private individuals nor with small-scale suppliers; and I can not find any vendors in EU who sell their whole range.
Thank you.
Sure:

And Fraterworks in NZ has quite a bit of Biolandes.
 
Top