Henry Jacques...Correspondance
This actually belongs to my Mom and she put a few dabs on me for good measure today.
I am not a big fan of floral perfumes but this concoction must be how the flowers in heaven smell.
Absolutely dreamy, anchored with ? Tonka bean perhaps, that coumarin and fresh hay in the background along with a resinous aspect I am not able to single out. I don't know how but Correspondance is so impeccably blended, macerated and perfect that I really can't pick apart the notes with any certainty. Gorgeous perfume.

My Mom has 4 HJ perfumes in these crystal bottles that lie on their sides, they look like small spinning tops a child would play with - except they are crystal. I am mesmerized by staring into the beautiful containers. I am still forbidden from even touching them.......I am told "perhaps someday you may touch, but these are not for the fingers of children..."
My gosh I am 70!

I have not the faintest clue as to which perfumes are in these beautiful crystal "spinning tops" lieing on their sides, I can only hope my Mom is willing to anoint me with a dab or two for Thanksgiving.

Special Juice!
 
Henry Jacques...Correspondance
This actually belongs to my Mom and she put a few dabs on me for good measure today.
I am not a big fan of floral perfumes but this concoction must be how the flowers in heaven smell.
Absolutely dreamy, anchored with ? Tonka bean perhaps, that coumarin and fresh hay in the background along with a resinous aspect I am not able to single out. I don't know how but Correspondance is so impeccably blended, macerated and perfect that I really can't pick apart the notes with any certainty. Gorgeous perfume.

My Mom has 4 HJ perfumes in these crystal bottles that lie on their sides, they look like small spinning tops a child would play with - except they are crystal. I am mesmerized by staring into the beautiful containers. I am still forbidden from even touching them.......I am told "perhaps someday you may touch, but these are not for the fingers of children..."
My gosh I am 70!

I have not the faintest clue as to which perfumes are in these beautiful crystal "spinning tops" lieing on their sides, I can only hope my Mom is willing to anoint me with a dab or two for Thanksgiving.

Special Juice!
Those bottles are "les toupies Henry Jacques". I hope to someday at least sample some of Henry Jacques work, his perfumes sound extraordinary.
 
Hunayn - Silk Dunes

It opens with creamy cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, and pink pepper notes. The heart reveals with many florals and saffron. The base is nice creamy sandalwood, leather, and Malaysian Oud. Really enjoyable every time I wear it.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Perfume of the Day
    Hunayn.webp
    80.4 KB · Views: 62
Henry Jacques...Correspondance
This actually belongs to my Mom and she put a few dabs on me for good measure today.
I am not a big fan of floral perfumes but this concoction must be how the flowers in heaven smell.
Absolutely dreamy, anchored with ? Tonka bean perhaps, that coumarin and fresh hay in the background along with a resinous aspect I am not able to single out. I don't know how but Correspondance is so impeccably blended, macerated and perfect that I really can't pick apart the notes with any certainty. Gorgeous perfume.

My Mom has 4 HJ perfumes in these crystal bottles that lie on their sides, they look like small spinning tops a child would play with - except they are crystal. I am mesmerized by staring into the beautiful containers. I am still forbidden from even touching them.......I am told "perhaps someday you may touch, but these are not for the fingers of children..."
My gosh I am 70!

I have not the faintest clue as to which perfumes are in these beautiful crystal "spinning tops" lieing on their sides, I can only hope my Mom is willing to anoint me with a dab or two for Thanksgiving.

Special Juice!
A beautiful take on powdery rose and oud, I enjoy it a lot especially on warm days.
 
Those bottles are "les toupies Henry Jacques". I hope to someday at least sample some of Henry Jacques work, his perfumes sound extraordinary.
Thank you for the information. I have no clue as to the contents. Mom has always guarded her fragrances like a lioness guards her cubs. I recall from childhood how she never just dabbed on her fragrance, it was a ritual she performed while studying her reflection in a mirror, striking a pose for each dab of scent.
She is now in her 90's and still performs for her perfumes everyday.
She has impeccable taste in fragrances!
 
Henry Jacques... Myosotis

Delicious like a Creamsicle without the sweetness. A smooth vanilla topped with orange notes to delight the mind in the morning. Thank You Mom!
Your mother has good taste. I love HJ. I haven’t come across any perfume house like it.
 
Henry Jacques - Oudh Imperial

It begins with an oud opening. Then the heart of geranium and leather tantalize the senses. There are warm vanilla and amber undertones that soften all of the ingredients and make the scent the majestic mix that it is. I love HJ.
[Ouddict.com] Perfume of the Day
 
Henry Jacques...Correspondance
This actually belongs to my Mom and she put a few dabs on me for good measure today.
I am not a big fan of floral perfumes but this concoction must be how the flowers in heaven smell.
Absolutely dreamy, anchored with ? Tonka bean perhaps, that coumarin and fresh hay in the background along with a resinous aspect I am not able to single out. I don't know how but Correspondance is so impeccably blended, macerated and perfect that I really can't pick apart the notes with any certainty. Gorgeous perfume.

My Mom has 4 HJ perfumes in these crystal bottles that lie on their sides, they look like small spinning tops a child would play with - except they are crystal. I am mesmerized by staring into the beautiful containers. I am still forbidden from even touching them.......I am told "perhaps someday you may touch, but these are not for the fingers of children..."
My gosh I am 70!

I have not the faintest clue as to which perfumes are in these beautiful crystal "spinning tops" lieing on their sides, I can only hope my Mom is willing to anoint me with a dab or two for Thanksgiving.

Special Juice!
Darling, you are still her child!
 
Back
Top