She also has the finances to support good taste! I can only dream....Your mother has good taste. I love HJ. I haven’t come across any perfume house like it.
Yeah, and a friend said that they would send you blotters of the oils if you ask them so you can make up your mind. They're very expensive for a blind buy!Harrods Ships, very reasonable. However California makes sense.
Which is why I have to wait and hope Mommie shares with me when I visit.Yeah, and a friend said that they would send you blotters of the oils if you ask them so you can make up your mind. They're very expensive for a blind buy!
Does she have the perfumes or the oils?Which is why I have to wait and hope Mommie shares with me when I visit.
Both...lucky lady.Does she have the perfumes or the oils?
Henry Jacques - Oudh Imperial
It begins with an oud opening. Then the heart of geranium and leather tantalize the senses. There are warm vanilla and amber undertones that soften all of the ingredients and make the scent the majestic mix that it is. I
Have you tried HJ.....Mr. H?They have Hj Bonjour for Men at their Rodeo Drive boutique. That's the one to get. My favorite. I sampled it and was hooked.
No I haven't. I've tried Onction, Fantasmes, Bonjour for Men, and D'Igor No.9Have you tried HJ.....Mr. H?