Good afternoon/good morning everyone:

Has anyone heard of and/or wear a brand called, Precious Liquid? I got some blotters when scents sprayed on them from an order I made from Scent Angels, and some were quite good. Does anyone have any recommendations?


Joe
 
Amphora Exotica Nephrite Elixir

A mysterious and contemplative walk in the deep forests.
A short-lived citrus opening of lime and yuzu before being snatched into a dense and humid vegetation surrounded by conifers; the scents of pine, sap mingle with oakmoss. A floral accord of green tea, linden blossom, and osmanthus subtly brightens this dark green bath with yellow. The drydown reveals the raw and sensual nature of Siberian deer musk, wrapping this adventure deep into the dark woods with a luminous and comforting warmth.

 
Badr Harqan - The Raven

Burned books, aged leather, and hazelnut. Should be an interesting day at work.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Perfume of the Day
    Raven.webp
    83.3 KB · Views: 63
Ajmal Amir Two. Great animalic oud and woody something, it’s blended very well and hard to tear it apart by materials. I love the opening, which packs a punch, but it gets more subdued after two or so hours. I re-spray for that initial “hit.”

I’m sure I would buy it again, especially for $114 from fragrancenet with a 37% off coupon. I think on the US version of amazon it’s $144.

Eastern-leaning oudy, woody, ambergris+other animalic materials.
 
Badr Harqan - Red Wine Cigar (Limited Edition)

Badr went to a French perfumery school and studied there. His partner in making this fragrance was a master perfumer called Cataline. She made this fragrance in collaboration with Badr since she used to teach him the art of perfumery.

It opens with Mandarin orange and red wine, the heart reveals apple and tobacco leaves, and the base is frankincense.

It’s a masterpiece. This is for collecting.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Perfume of the Day
    Red wine cigar.webp
    107.6 KB · Views: 57
Badr Harqan - Red Wine Cigar (Limited Edition)

Badr went to a French perfumery school and studied there. His partner in making this fragrance was a master perfumer called Cataline. She made this fragrance in collaboration with Badr since she used to teach him the art of perfumery.

It opens with Mandarin orange and red wine, the heart reveals apple and tobacco leaves, and the base is frankincense.

It’s a masterpiece. This is for collecting.
Looking it up!
 
Ajmal Amir Two. Great animalic oud and woody something, it’s blended very well and hard to tear it apart by materials. I love the opening, which packs a punch, but it gets more subdued after two or so hours. I re-spray for that initial “hit.”

I’m sure I would buy it again, especially for $114 from fragrancenet with a 37% off coupon. I think on the US version of amazon it’s $144.

Eastern-leaning oudy, woody, ambergris+other animalic materials.

Amir one is equally nice if not more so
 
Ajmal Amir Two. Great animalic oud and woody something, it’s blended very well and hard to tear it apart by materials. I love the opening, which packs a punch, but it gets more subdued after two or so hours. I re-spray for that initial “hit.”

I’m sure I would buy it again, especially for $114 from fragrancenet with a 37% off coupon. I think on the US version of amazon it’s $144.

Eastern-leaning oudy, woody, ambergris+other animalic materials.
Because of the post above, I finally ordered Amir 2 at FragranceNet. I had it on my waitlist for the longest time. Thanks, @Joe !
 
Back
Top