Badr Harqan - Red Wine Cigar (Limited Edition)

Notes: Mandarin, green tobacco leaves, red apple, red wine, frankincense.

[Ouddict.com] Perfume of the Day
 
Selene, a perfumed tribute to the Ancient Greek Goddess of the Moon by Teone Reinthal.

Featured notes include cold-pressed Lemon, Lily, White Lotus, Mt Atlas Mastic, Copal Protium, Pink Pepper, Cypress, Black Spruce, Juniper Berry, Royal Green Hojary Frankincense (Oman), Styrax absolute, Olibanum (Boswellia Carterii), Scots Pine resin, Australian (Santalum Spicatum) and Indian Sandalwood (Santalum Album). Soft, beautiful, other-worldly.
 
Imperial Ghaliya frol
Selene, a perfumed tribute to the Ancient Greek Goddess of the Moon by Teone Reinthal.

Featured notes include cold-pressed Lemon, Lily, White Lotus, Mt Atlas Mastic, Copal Protium, Pink Pepper, Cypress, Black Spruce, Juniper Berry, Royal Green Hojary Frankincense (Oman), Styrax absolute, Olibanum (Boswellia Carterii), Scots Pine resin, Australian (Santalum Spicatum) and Indian Sandalwood (Santalum Album). Soft, beautiful, other-worldly.
tasty sounding!!
 
Saud Frais by Teone Reinthal: Mitti attar, ruh khus, japanese yuzu, jasmine sambac

Mana by Teone Reinthal: Mitti attar, aged ruh khus, Sumatran patchouli, Mentawai oudh, Haitian vetiver, ylang ylang, champaca, pink lotus, tuberose and jasmines g, s, a; Italian bergamot, yuzu, pink peppercorn, labdanum, birch tar, ambrette seed, sandalwood s, a.

The mitti, vetiver, sandalwood and florals in both these perfumes are exquisite. When I know I'm going to be home I'll often wear one on my right wrist, the other on the left. It works (imo) because all the ingredients in Saud Frais are in Mana. It's a simpler, citrus-y version of Mana's floral heavy hitter.
 
After some hunt down from a small sample spray exposure to Al Misk at the scent expo and with brother Nadeem making sure I got my bottle, I finally get to spritz from my own bottle.

And that’s when the character truly unfolds.

Al Misk comes alive as an undeniably smooth deer musk — clean, mellow, and natural. There’s a surreal calm in it, something that transcends time and space. Every waft feels like a quiet reminder of the living essence it once was… moments of what the species might have experienced in its pristine surroundings.
It’s not loud,just a serene, introspective musk that lingers softly yet profoundly.

@Al Hashimi
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Perfume of the Day
    IMG_7747.webp
    69.2 KB · Views: 86
After some hunt down from a small sample spray exposure to Al Misk at the scent expo and with brother Nadeem making sure I got my bottle, I finally get to spritz from my own bottle.

And that’s when the character truly unfolds.

Al Misk comes alive as an undeniably smooth deer musk — clean, mellow, and natural. There’s a surreal calm in it, something that transcends time and space. Every waft feels like a quiet reminder of the living essence it once was… moments of what the species might have experienced in its pristine surroundings.
It’s not loud,just a serene, introspective musk that lingers softly yet profoundly.

@Al Hashimi
I need to try this!
 
Back
Top