I got a sample of Patchouli Cola from Yusa Aromatics!! soooooooo goooooodI Had to order a full bottle. Best deal ever. 20 euros. Plus Tawianese woods a few grams each. It can't be just Patchouli. Maybe it has a little Malay oud. It just has incredibly ancient cavernous vibe very hard to find.. love love
 
Seriously, impressed with @Al Hashimi

Let me start here Fiet Atiq… wow wow wow. I feel like I’m in a Time Machine - honestly, feel like it’s nostalgia for something I never experienced before at least in this life. I don’t think that really does it justice but…

There will be reviews coming as I have time. Just wanted to post that the eagle has landed so to speak.

Thank you, brother Nadeem!!!!
Looking forward to some reviews, @SteveE
 
I got a sample of Patchouli Cola from Yusa Aromatics!! soooooooo goooooodI Had to order a full bottle. Best deal ever. 20 euros. Plus Tawianese woods a few grams each. It can't be just Patchouli. Maybe it has a little Malay oud. It just has incredibly ancient cavernous vibe very hard to find.. love love
A common accord, cola is made up of lime, labdanum, and vanilla. Never thought about bringing the earthiness of a patch to it. Must experiment.
 
Seriously, impressed with @Al Hashimi

Let me start here Fiet Atiq… wow wow wow. I feel like I’m in a Time Machine - honestly, feel like it’s nostalgia for something I never experienced before at least in this life. I don’t think that really does it justice but…

There will be reviews coming as I have time. Just wanted to post that the eagle has landed so to speak.

Thank you, brother Nadeem!!!!
Wow, what did you get? Would love to hear which is your fav.
 
Habzoud Mai Kritsana. I had a small sample of this that I was enjoying. It reminded me a bit of EO's Oud Extraordinare which is also a Thai as well as a Thai oud I had a sample of from Royal Bengal Ouds. All of these share a really lovely nectar-like, incensy warmth without being too sweet or fruity. It's been a while since all these samples ran out so I'm mainly going by memory. Looking forward to my 1/4 tola.
 
My "Eagle has Landed" thread:
 
Habzoud Mai Kritsana. I had a small sample of this that I was enjoying. It reminded me a bit of EO's Oud Extraordinare which is also a Thai as well as a Thai oud I had a sample of from Royal Bengal Ouds. All of these share a really lovely nectar-like, incensy warmth without being too sweet or fruity. It's been a while since all these samples ran out so I'm mainly going by memory. Looking forward to my 1/4 tola.
May it be everything you remember and more. I love this oil.
 
I haven't bought a perfume in some time, but I've been buying tons of world class naturals. Among other things, waiting for for a vintage lavender EO for a perfume, some roasted cocoa abs, carnation
absolute and some deer musk materials.
@Marwan Faruq That sounds great! What are you planning on making? Carnation abs. It's also on the pricy side. Is it going to be the floral/spicy star of a scent you are making?

I just purchased a lot of materials. I have been working on a formula of the first time I encountered good Japanese incense, and I have a blue lotus/exquisite oud attar called Heaven & Earth that's been maturing for a few years. I just need to add the sandalwood. I am using an aged Mysore and Hawaiian. Use nothing but the best!

It's fun, and messy, making scents, right?
 
Took advantage of @Aroma Sublime 30% discount offer on two special Ouds.
And PAHANG
Delighted with these.
 
Last edited:
Oman has several grades and varieties of Frankincense, Hojari is considered the top grade, free from bark and insects and I believe its the first harvest, subsequent harvest result in red Frankincense, and then finally black. Though it should be remembered that even in Hojari the size and clarity of the resin tears will result in higher grades, costing more.

Btw this is essential oil of that not the actual resins if I'm not mistaken
Indeed correct @Ahmaoud
Didn't spot the question asked there by @Joe
 
Took advantage of @Aroma Sublime 30% discount offer on two special Ouds.
And PAHANG
Delighted with these.
yay!
 
Took advantage of @Aroma Sublime 30% discount offer on two special Ouds.
And PAHANG
Delighted with these.
Looks like they sold out of the

PAHANG CHERRY SINGLE RESERVE 2020​

damn it, i was looking forward to it.
 
Top