What a haul from the Tea Guru
I love the Red Packet.

[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!

[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
 
Premium deluxe Grade Wild Natural tiger stripe Kynam Agarwood.From Hainan,China.Heavily Resonated and aromatic.
Tyson got a piece and he was impressed.This is from the same batch. Coming my way soon.
I have had only good experiences with TASFragrance products.

This is interesting because I have had problems with my digestive system.https://www.sciencepublishinggroup.com/article/10.11648/j.sjph.20241203.13

[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
[Ouddict.com] The Anticipation Thread - Share Your 'inbound's!
 
Last edited:
Guess what I got from our very own @Mr.P ? Can’t wait to try it tomorrow! And he gave me a small sample of a sandalwood perfume. Trying to turn my sandalwood ennui?

View attachment 47874
Those are both oils. Both produced by Margon, a member here. The sample is a Sandalwood oil distilled at ambient pressure. Hope you enjoy them, I found these both very interesting.
 
First order from WuShuangGe from China.

Wild Yellow kynam powder

Wild White kynam powder

GuanHe 3.0 sticks
Composition:
- 1980s Vintage Sinking-grade Hainan Agarwood (Primary Base)
- 30% Phuoc Son ”Red Soil“ Agarwood (Vietnam, harvested & aged since 2011)
- Floating-grade Hainan Agarwood (Aromatic Top Notes)
- 11% Phoebe zhennan (Nanmu) wood powder (Natural Binder)

Fengyue sticks - wild hainan

A special stick they just came out with wild hainan agarwood and wild hainan kinam. Not sure what they're called.

Plus some samples of a handcrafted 13.5% phocson red soil and hongkong agarwood.

Just landed yesterday so Ive only had a few moments to heat and burn these and so far, everything is really quite nice.

Looking forward to diving in more later today.
 
Last edited:
I have more bottles coming... not so exciting on one level, but I happen to especially love these bottles (vintage glass stopper type), so it's actually pretty exciting on another. 🙂
 
Oh boy, the rabbit hole gets deeper.

Orders on the way.

YiXin Craft
- Tea and a couple of his Incense sticks (primarily agarwood)

Dr Incese
- TARAKAN Sinking (Oud version)

Kangiiten
- Prof. Incense Nha trang
- Prof. Incense Fusen Red Soil
- Palace of Song

My wallet is making gestures, I’m interpreting it as uncontrollable excitement.
 
Oh boy, the rabbit hole gets deeper.

Orders on the way.

YiXin Craft
- Tea and a couple of his Incense sticks (primarily agarwood)

Dr Incese
- TARAKAN Sinking (Oud version)

Kangiiten
- Prof. Incense Nha trang
- Prof. Incense Fusen Red Soil
- Palace of Song

My wallet is making gestures, I’m interpreting it as uncontrollable excitement.
who is this pro. incense i see so many posts on?
 
who is this pro. incense i see so many posts on?
He was one of "KZ’s student in Jiangsu, China, whom is a university professor with a deep passion for incense.". Those sticks from him are incredibly good! Though I'm a bit salty I purchased them in the metal tubes they used to come in, it was half the quantity for about 70 USD and now you can get double the quantity 10 g for 99 USD, which I think is very much worth it for sticks of this quality.

If I had to pick one, Fusen Red Soil all the way for me
 
Last edited:
He was one of "KZ’s student in Jiangsu, China, whom is a university professor with a deep passion for incense.". Those sticks from him are incredibly good! Though I'm a bit salty I purchased them in the metal tubes they used to come in, it was half the quantity for about 70 USD and now you can get double the quantity 10 g for 99 USD, which I think is very much worth it for sticks of this quality.

If I had to pick one, Fusen Red Soil all the way for me
alright, I'll check it out.
 
Coming from Scentient Nature, Switzerland: samples of first fraction rose oil, some sandalwood oils, ouds, frankincense and an unusual citrus. Ouddict @Adweeya Mufriha is the man behind this brand! I see the package is in my state so I imagine it will be here pretty soon. 🙂 that first fraction rose oil is a "bucket list" item for me!
 
Coming from Scentient Nature, Switzerland: samples of first fraction rose oil, some sandalwood oils, ouds, frankincense and an unusual citrus. Ouddict @Adweeya Mufriha is the man behind this brand! I see the package is in my state so I imagine it will be here pretty soon. 🙂 that first fraction rose oil is a "bucket list" item for me!
looking him up now!
 
You said it. Lol.

Here I am looking again at @Al Hashimi website re the other available items.
I have looked at the website a bunch of times but I simply couldn't consider any of them so I never looked that hard. Today's extra discount however pushed them even lower and I'd be a fool for letting something go. Now, the tricky bit will be to actually use it and not let it gather dust.
 
Top