SteveE
Oud to Joy
I did, it’s leaving Jordan now.I also would love to know about this one... I tested the 2005 and it was really amazing. The 2019 was not so good....
maybe this one is good.
Did someone order it?
I did, it’s leaving Jordan now.I also would love to know about this one... I tested the 2005 and it was really amazing. The 2019 was not so good....
maybe this one is good.
Did someone order it?
Better yet, record your thoughts as voice notes on the phone, and then transcribe them! Get more of the stream of consciousness response!@SamiterkiW just sent all the way across the world a package that I’m gonna be unraveling for a while that includes/ and I think this is just some of the little samples
1. Fushigi Brunei Kyere
2. Fushigi Malinau
3. Fushigi Papua
4. Imperial Oud Nha Trang Ultima
5. Fushigi Nha Trang
6. Craft Oud King Vijaya
7. Ant Nest Grade Malaccensis (closest to AA Blue Malay)
8. Special Malinau (Vanillic)
9. Ant Grade Wood Malaccensis (close to AA Mahkota)
I think I need to take some time off from work and just have a couple days to sit here with a toothpick and a notepad 🙂
Oh, I love it. I’m gonna do that… I’ll be way easier to let little impressions come out that wayBetter yet, record your thoughts as voice notes on the phone, and then transcribe them! Get more of the stream of consciousness response!
Also less chance you'll tip over a vial or bottle and push something aside with the notepad! I need to follow my own advice in this regard!Oh, I love it. I’m gonna do that… I’ll be way easier to let little impressions come out that way
May I ask where I could have a look at some of thoseInbound:
Khao Yao (1987 distillation) (280 year old tree) - Oud Laddawan
Surrat Earthy - Oud laddwan
Prachin (120 Year Strong Wood) - Oud Laddawan
View attachment 48478
Congrats0.5g of true Japanese Kyara - private seller. Really looking forward to this one! The stuff of legends.
Sure if you have instagram it would be much better.May I ask where I could have a look at some of those
I shared them with on DM. Good luckSure if you have instagram it would be much better.