AlMokhlif Oud - Khao Yai Bakhoori

Has antique library notes along with a medicinal kick. It’s smooth, slightly sweet, and woody. Has a bright opening along with a rich smoky incense and tobacco undertones. Very lovely.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Oud of the Day
    IMG_3171.webp
    75.6 KB · Views: 0
Hoi An Supreme - FP. I honestly can't get enough of this. Have put a couple of dabs on the inside of my wool lined jacket. To say this is beyond bliss is an understatement. Has lasted a couple of days doing this.
I was lucky enough to get a sample of this. I had been wondering if it would be something like the old super hoi an but it is quite a different type of oil. That's not a better or worse than type situation but this is quite clean and sweet and pristine relative to the old SHA which had a fair bit of fermentation and these sort of hot phenolic sub-scorched notes
 
I was lucky enough to get a sample of this. I had been wondering if it would be something like the old super hoi an but it is quite a different type of oil. That's not a better or worse than type situation but this is quite clean and sweet and pristine relative to the old SHA which had a fair bit of fermentation and these sort of hot phenolic sub-scorched notes
Very happy it's not of the fermented type. I get the mind buzz from this one. I wish there was a better definition for this as I think it's different for everyone and we don't all get it from the same oils.
 
The Anas from @mesOUD is my luxury swipe of the day here. not sure how to describe what I'm smelling… Quite a distinctive profile, pretty full presence to the opening notes: definitely not floral… herbal, sugary, woody, bright resinous, vibrant type smell...has a little bit of a trigeminal effect - you can kind of feel it in the nose. I don't get any good tangible associations that I can describe this with other than it is exotic, a familiar unique presence that is clearly the signature of gyrinops oils. Distilled in 2024, I primarily smell the aroma of the distilled oil itself, I don't get any sense of an imprint of age or oxidation on this one yet. Some oils seem to transform more quickly than others post distillation... this one seems to be going through a slower progression than some
of the others based on my recollection. I will update this later if anything stands out in the base/dry down
[Ouddict.com] Oud of the Day
 
Hi Salam Ouddicts 🙂

Today I swiped some beautiful oils for Jumu3a 🤲☝️

The Oud Lab Hindy 90s
Habz Malinau Maliki

Old Hindi got something special in their DNA 🧬
Hindy 90s is even more special …
That indescribable smooth soothing effect is phenomenal !
Definitely need more of this amazing oil !

Malinau Maliki at the moment one of my favorite Malinau oil with that not so sweet vanilla and diesel camphor with a pineapple note in a woody basé that remind me bro to 3000 … such amazing oil …

I wish you all a Gooud swipe Ouddicts 💉🪵
 
Muzaffar Atarji - Aged Chanthaburi

It starts with a deep and rich honeyed sweet note, with ozonic marine and dark wood notes. It’s initially kind of medicinal, but then turns in a deep dark woodied body. It’s very clean and subtle but supported by the oceanic breeze undertones. Very beautiful.

[Ouddict.com] Oud of the Day
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Oud of the Day
    C31B9782-6F8C-4A20-ADBA-0BB8F92C3CAF.webp
    122.5 KB · Views: 0
Hi Salam Ouddicts 🙂

Today I swiped some beautiful oils for Jumu3a 🤲☝️

The Oud Lab Hindy 90s
Habz Malinau Maliki

Old Hindi got something special in their DNA 🧬
Hindy 90s is even more special …
That indescribable smooth soothing effect is phenomenal !
Definitely need more of this amazing oil !

Malinau Maliki at the moment one of my favorite Malinau oil with that not so sweet vanilla and diesel camphor with a pineapple note in a woody basé that remind me bro to 3000 … such amazing oil …

I wish you all a Gooud swipe Ouddicts 💉🪵
Hindy 90s is a very special and unique oil. It’s one of those oils that you can’t believe it’s a natural oud oil.
 
Hi Salam Ouddicts 🙂

Today I swiped some beautiful oils for Jumu3a 🤲☝️

The Oud Lab Hindy 90s
Habz Malinau Maliki

Old Hindi got something special in their DNA 🧬
Hindy 90s is even more special …
That indescribable smooth soothing effect is phenomenal !
Definitely need more of this amazing oil !

Malinau Maliki at the moment one of my favorite Malinau oil with that not so sweet vanilla and diesel camphor with a pineapple note in a woody basé that remind me bro to 3000 … such amazing oil …

I wish you all a Gooud swipe Ouddicts 💉🪵
I had to follow suit with Malinau Malaki - Habzoud after this post. Definitely up there as one of my favourites.
 
Maysam AlWard AlTaifi - Sumbawa 2023

It has medium viscosity with a tea-colored hue. Smells like sticky toffee caramel and is very close to the Pontianak oud style. It has a light, brown-sugared, sweet profile. It has a really soft olfactory effect. It kind of has a grassy green scent going on. Very beautiful and easy on the nose.

[Ouddict.com] Oud of the Day
 
Imperial Oud Nha Trang Ultima - My God, this is sublime. It's been a while since I last swiped this. In this ludicrous heat, I avoid swiping (wasting away) my precious oud oil as they get absorbed within a couple of hours, and the profile seems all blurry. But I was craving this oil. And yep, still my favorite Viet oil ever. Incredible depth and complexity. I much prefer this over all Taha's Viet oils, and over the Oriscents. I find the lack of that medicinal Oriscent signature in the opening allows the oil to better showcase the gorgeous albeit short-lived top notes.
 
Habz - Manipur Maliki today. I am getting a slightly diesel-y oomph and some fresh, lightly herbaceous hay that I haven't smelled before in this. The familiar core of lactonic baby vomit is still there. Still such a unique oil in my small repertoire.
 
Back
Top