Muzaffar Atarji - Cambodi Pursat

Starts off fresh, leathery, and with strong notes of dates. As the wear moves on luscious dried fruit notes emerge. Then, sweet raisins, and honeyed apricots blend in a jammy warmth. Then there’s a residual sweetness with deep, matured resinous wood leaving a balanced feel towards the end. It’s what I would call a “Plain Vanilla” feel which Aquillaria Crassna brings to the table that’s straightforward and direct. But nothing about it is plain per se. Lovely and beautiful.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Oud of the Day
    IMG_3520.webp
    71.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Couple of new oils from brother @SamiterkiW arrived yesterday as well as some interesting samples. I've been looking forward to these and they don't disappoint. Easily sitting up there with the best clean Hindi's I have. Purple Hindi & Fleur de Assam. Both well named. Strong purple and tea notes in both.
 
Back
Top