Andrew Salkin

it's aboud time!
Staff member
Mustaqbil on left lower - mentioned it here before this one is a total sleeper I think. For you folks who dig green oils, this is a must have for the price it can't be beat!

Upper left I took a small dab of Sri pada. A light chill version Walla oil. A fabulous mint candy cane love of an oil!

Btm right is seeniya - light honey and pollen with light citrus and calming tea leaves. Lasts longer than I expected from it!

Top right a dab of qadeem - which for the record I'm not the best person to review since cambodi and Hindi oils are probably most least favorite of the bunch. But it's got undeniable depth and verve. Very classy and leather forward cambodi with a fermented twist. I will say this - hindis have some of the most unique dry downs and last a long time. Grateful for the sample - think it's nice to have stuff like this on hand to compare incoming oils with

Mr.P

oud<3er
Lingering sandalwood - my favorite. I have a wooden sandalwood bead bracelet that lost its scent about a month after I got it because I wear it a lot and sandalwood beads... well if you wear them they lose their scent fast. Best keep them in a box where you can’t smell them or else they will lose their smell without fail! Of course what good does it do in a box other than giving the satisfaction of having triumphed in the hunt for something rare? A dilemma I face with all the expensive stuff I fear I can’t replace.

So if I put on a dab of sandalwood I always put it on the wrist with the bracelet. It soaks it up and releases the scent over the course of a week.

Those with expensive sandalwood bangles locked away you can’t wear because they will lose their smell, do not lose hope! They become good carriers of whatever oil you are wearing and if you can get over the offense of tarnishing the integrity of some sandalwood beads, putting a drop of rose or musk or oud on the beads is a nice thing since the pores soak it up and release slowly.

And now that I’ve written this I realize this is like the most obvious thing in the world but I guess I’m just trying to contribute a thought here.