I sprayed a bit of Zakir Gafur - Qinan Elixir today. To me it smells almost exactly like Agar Aura Pursat 4k in the opening, albeit a bit smoother, sweeter, and less peppery. Qinan is sweet, green, a bit minty, grassy, and peppery. Sandalwood and vanilla complete the accompaniment to the hainan and hindi oud in the base. It's really a great representation of the oud at the base in the form of a complete perfume.
 
Xerjoff - Fars

Xerjoff Fars opens with a refined blend of lavender and citrus that feels smooth, aromatic, and slightly powdery. It feels warm and comforting. The zest of the fragrance lasts a long time. Very beautiful fragrance.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Perfume of the Day
    Fars_11zon.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 77
EO - Iris Noir pure Parfum

It open with a subtle but juicy sweetness that comes from its signature raspbetter note. It gives way to a powdery and silky iris root. As it settles there a is a creamy sandalwood scent and gentle musk that form the base. The parfum feels refined and beautiful.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Perfume of the Day
    Iris noir parfum.webp
    87.7 KB · Views: 64
Whispers of the Desert by Lana and Hadi parfum a beautiful one to have in any serious fragrance collection.

From the very first spray, the smoky elegance of Sultan Qaboos Bakhoor, softened with saffron and creamy sandalwood, immediately sets a sense of depth and quiet luxury. As it develops, the heart becomes warm, smooth, and beautifully balanced rich sandalwoods, aged mukhalat, a soft touch of rose, and earthy patchouli unfolding naturally on the skin.

What I love most is the drydown. The oud resins, rare white oud, gentle sweetness from the vanilla tincture, and the subtle smokiness of tobacco and birch tar create something deeply comforting, timeless, and refined. It lingers without shouting and leaves a memorable trail.

This isn’t a loud or trendy perfume it’s a thoughtful, its a well crafted composition made for those who appreciate rare materials and traditional perfumery.
A truly beautiful scent to own and revisit.
[Ouddict.com] Perfume of the Day
 
Whispers of the Desert by Lana and Hadi parfum a beautiful one to have in any serious fragrance collection.

From the very first spray, the smoky elegance of Sultan Qaboos Bakhoor, softened with saffron and creamy sandalwood, immediately sets a sense of depth and quiet luxury. As it develops, the heart becomes warm, smooth, and beautifully balanced rich sandalwoods, aged mukhalat, a soft touch of rose, and earthy patchouli unfolding naturally on the skin.

What I love most is the drydown. The oud resins, rare white oud, gentle sweetness from the vanilla tincture, and the subtle smokiness of tobacco and birch tar create something deeply comforting, timeless, and refined. It lingers without shouting and leaves a memorable trail.

This isn’t a loud or trendy perfume it’s a thoughtful, its a well crafted composition made for those who appreciate rare materials and traditional perfumery.
A truly beautiful scent to own and revisit.
View attachment 51747
Nice! Never heard of this brand… I thought it was @Faizal_p when looking at the website
 
Roza arabica - Faizal privee

Cool day here on jumuah, so I decided to wear a warm fragrance. Immediately it starts off with gourmand coffee and rose. The first thing I thought of was a coffee shop in an airport lounge. There's a spiced element to the coffee which I really love, and reminds me of karak chai, but coffee instead. This for me is a perfect coffee fragrance; gourmand, but not too sweet. Roasted, but not too peanutty or dark chocolatey.
 
EO - Rawdah

To describe this Parfum as awesome is an understatement. EO again wow me with one of their creations. I’m getting a spiced cumin and grilled lemon zesty note from the Omani Frankincense at the top and heart. As well as flickering notes of roses and oud at the base. There are ouds I’ve never come across. Like: 13-year-old Bhutanese oud, Vintage Manipur oud, and Wild Kepi oud. Absolutely amazing!
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Perfume of the Day
    Rawdah EO.webp
    73.6 KB · Views: 72
Henry Jacques - SQ floral mix

One of four nano tolas I received a while back. It was unmarked and had no name. So I asked the source what is this? He said: “This is an SQ floral mix, wait until you smell it”. I did at the time and was wowed. I left it for a few months and opened the bottle and applied a bit more than usual.

It is like very fragrant flowers out of a commercial where perfect looking roses and flowers are used to make perfume. It’s like honey in spring air from freshly cut flowers. It doesn’t smell sugary or synthetic. It’s just a jubilant scent.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Perfume of the Day
    HJ - SQ Floral Mix.webp
    88.2 KB · Views: 69
I am increasingly thrilled with a recent blind buy I purchased from a new Palestinian brand Méjana. Zaref Atool has been so enjoyable in this colder weather and my nose is so attracted, i keep a scent strip loaded with fresh spray in my car (since am not able to spray myself in the manner I would prefer because my partner is currently very sensitive to scent and has caused severe migraines for her), but it is such a beautiful balance of saffron, lavender and vanilla atop some bright, crisp woods of a base. Feels very sentimental to me and keeps me in a calm mood, feeling like a warm hug from an ancestor. Certainly not containing any real oud for the price but such a pleasing and expertly blended fragrance.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Perfume of the Day
    IMG_4586.webp
    87.1 KB · Views: 56
Anyone heard about of this brand Aromas De Salazar? I found it while doing a google search for a specific accord combo that I had read about and one of their Love Language perfumes came up toward the top of the search results. They seem to be all natural and not that far from anything anyone on here would appreciate. A couple of the perfumes in the Vintage line have aldehydes but that seems to be it. I’m not really a perfume person but something about these is appealing to me.
 
Anyone heard about of this brand Aromas De Salazar? I found it while doing a google search for a specific accord combo that I had read about and one of their Love Language perfumes came up toward the top of the search results. They seem to be all natural and not that far from anything anyone on here would appreciate. A couple of the perfumes in the Vintage line have aldehydes but that seems to be it. I’m not really a perfume person but something about these is appealing to me.
that’s a good find. Many price points too. I’m not sure which fragrance to go with too. There are many enticing options. The shipping fees are really high.
 
Last edited:
Areej le Dore - Malik Al Motia

This is a lovely fragrance for the winter and is a beautiful floral and oriental experience with the amber and benzoin at the base warming me up. The top notes of blue lotus and jasmine sambac are simply pleasing and have an allure factor to them. The Thai oud at the heart really ties everything all together.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Perfume of the Day
    Malik al Motia .webp
    68.4 KB · Views: 43
Areej le Dore - Malik Al Motia

This is a lovely fragrance for the winter and is a beautiful floral and oriental experience with the amber and benzoin at the base warming me up. The top notes of blue lotus and jasmine sambac are simply pleasing and have an allure factor to them. The Thai oud at the heart really ties everything all together.
I am really in love with this one too. Just a sample is all i have right now but am smelling it every day, so a full bottle is very appealing.
 
Back
Top