Just got a first whiff of Verdigris from @Faizal_p - excellent spicy rich labdanum / amber type with a beautiful complex aroma. Will need more time to process but this is excellent stuff! 🙂
 
Oud Al Sayf - Lana & Hadi

Very strong patchouli presence here. I'm not much a patchouli connoisseur, but it smells particularly earthy, accompanied by some faint animalic note. Despite there not being any, I can smell lemongrass which I love, accompanied by a plethora of spices

Edit: turns out there was lemongrass in there, and I got the perfume mixed up🙈
 
Last edited:
Just got a first whiff of Verdigris from @Faizal_p - excellent spicy rich labdanum / amber type with a beautiful complex aroma. Will need more time to process but this is excellent stuff! 🙂
Beautiful perfume, this one! I sprayed some onto a blotter to study - I really like the labdanum used in this blend, it's a beaut!! Love these spicy labdanum cypress ambergris types of accords and I think this is an especially nice one. Simple and rustic enough to be able to recognize and enjoy the parts but skillfully blended so that they all harmonize and their best aspects shine forth. BEAUTIFUL!
 
Very happy accident with a homemade mod. I've got an array of Ensar spray perfumes that I've made some of my own additions to to avoid the excessive 'semi-bespoke' price tag.

Last year I accidentally added some gaharu uno to a bottle of Jungle Kinam pp that already had some JS Emperor of Kedah v2 and Apurikotto attar when I was distracted and mistook the bottle. After a year of waiting, this bottle now moves through three distinctly wonderful phases over the course of the entire day. The gaharu uno now adds glorious custard note before the bittersweet bite of Kedah takes the late late drydown. Unexpected, but it's turning out a real winner.
 
Ghallia Parfums - Santal Imperial - Another perfume I don't really know too much about. Can't read up on it as the website is gone? If anyone has any notes - would love to hear about them!

I am getting really rich wood and animalics that comfort/ soothe all day long. Deep, dark, opulent. Total blind luck stumbling across this. Very glad to have it.
 
Ghallia Parfums - Santal Imperial - Another perfume I don't really know too much about. Can't read up on it as the website is gone? If anyone has any notes - would love to hear about them!

I am getting really rich wood and animalics that comfort/ soothe all day long. Deep, dark, opulent. Total blind luck stumbling across this. Very glad to have it.
Found this (fwiw):
The centerpiece of the fragrance is a Kashmiri and Himalayan musk in a Mysore sandalwood accord, which makes up about 65% of the total composition.

Other notable elements include Taif rose, Persian saffron, ambergris, and select ouds, which add a noble and complex backbone to the scent.

Reviewers describe the scent as having a deep velvet harmony, with a warm, resinous smoothness and a subtly spicy red heartwood aroma.
 
Back
Top