I just swiped a little bit of drunken peach from ensar for the first time. The initial impression was gentle, warm, and sweet. It diffused slowly and subtly like you would expect from a fragrance heavy in ambers.

At the skin level the fragrance is not off-putting. It is very rosy, fresh, citronellol forward. I don’t detect any oud.

This fragrance is likely to be very attractive to anybody who gets within six feet of the wearer and perhaps still noticeable after the wearer has left. While I wouldn’t say that the fragrance necessarily punishes proximity, it seems to me that it is rather at a distance where this fragrance shines.
 
For the sunny sunday I go with my latest bespoke from one of my favorite perfume brands!

-NEBIRU PARFVMS-

This scent pictures the state of ZEN more than any other spray!

It’s all about roses. From green fresh, over sweetish pink, to fullbodied deep red.

This rose spectrum gets surrounded by my favorite type of frankincense smell. GREEN HOJARI PEARLS COOKING ON A LOWHEAT E-BURNER.
It’s exactly that smell!

Paired with an amazing vintage Maroke and sweet Thai Oud, the spray has this perfect deep woody backbone.

Some spices and animalics as an add on to round of this masterpiece!
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Perfume of the Day
    6de0a845-1d1b-414a-95fb-b5cf0484527e.webp
    108.5 KB · Views: 0
Usually I like to wear something at least slightly different every day. Maybe it’s all the same materials in just slightly different proportions. That’s why I keep dilutions of my favorite materials at the ready for spontaneous layering experiments. Today I think I will do something along the lines of:

Dhul q - 0.002 mg
Magnolia absolute - 0.006 mg
Ambrocenide - 0.002 mg
ISO e super - 0.01 mg
Cashmeran - 0.01 mg
Romandolide - 0.03 mg
Ambroxan - 0.1 mg

Maybe I’ll add up to 0.02 mg of sandalwood mysore oil as well. But I’m not planning to go out for another hour or two so I have time to think about it.
 

Attachments

  • [Ouddict.com] Perfume of the Day
    IMG_5936.webp
    196.6 KB · Views: 0
Today I am wearing Pan’s Labrynth by Lost Tribe. I don’t know how to exactly describe this scent, other than it feels like the song Grace Cathedral Park by the Red House Painters. It is so majestic. It brings me into deep thought and brings out almost extreme emotion. It is also by Rajesh Balkrishnan. I bought this back in November ish or December so it was the original, not the vivace release. The label fell off so I didn’t take a picture of it. I love the scent but I don’t really condone Lost Tribe’s activity in the perfume community so this and Black Ops were the only perfume I ever bought and will ever buy from them. I bought it before I knew the depth of their person, but regardless, it is an absolutely fantastic perfume.
 
Today I am wearing Pan’s Labrynth by Lost Tribe. I don’t know how to exactly describe this scent, other than it feels like the song Grace Cathedral Park by the Red House Painters. It is so majestic. It brings me into deep thought and brings out almost extreme emotion. It is also by Rajesh Balkrishnan. I bought this back in November ish or December so it was the original, not the vivace release. The label fell off so I didn’t take a picture of it. I love the scent but I don’t really condone Lost Tribe’s activity in the perfume community so this and Black Ops were the only perfume I ever bought and will ever buy from them. I bought it before I knew the depth of their person, but regardless, it is an absolutely fantastic perfume.
I wanted to also add the comment but i didn’t know where i should put it, but i love spraying a perfume and then walking outside because it just blooms so well especially in a bit of a colder air and it just becomes far more vibrant
 
Paris Mxxx

Perfumer Antoine Lie takes a handful of animalic elements and with a chair and a whip, tames them. The resulting perfume is a very pleasant, almost gourmand scent that is intimate and seductive.

Top: Madagascan Blue Ginger, Mace (CO2 extraction), Saffron, Ethiopian Olibanum, Pink Peppercorn

Heart: Trinidad Cacao (ultrasound extraction), VirginiaCedarwood, Sandalwood

Base: Haitian Vetiver, Indonesian Patchouli, Laotian Benzoin, Castoreum, 7% Natural Orientalgris, Pierre d'Afrique (Hyraceum), Madagascan Green Vanilla (ultrasound extraction)

IMG_0853.webp
 
Back
Top