Bortnikoff’s Unreleased Hindi #1 (pure incense grade distillation)

It’s interesting to smell the different philosophies regarding what distillers call incense grade.
Yeah I don't really know if that even means anything to me anymore...some of the oud shavings oils are so deep and resinous in comparison to some incense grade. I mean oud shavings are basically by product and I expected them to be lowest quality.
Then we have the thing where incense grades arent comparable from different vendors...
At some point instead of thinking about it as a wild wild west, I've begun thinking that every chef has their own Ragu...

Castingshadows

@scentofsamadhi
Yeah I don't really know if that even means anything to me anymore...some of the oud shavings oils are so deep and resinous in comparison to some incense grade. I mean oud shavings are basically by product and I expected them to be lowest quality.
Then we have the thing where incense grades arent comparable from different vendors...
At some point instead of thinking about it as a wild wild west, I've begun thinking that every chef has their own Ragu...
Well Dmitry’s version of incense grade is the same as Taha’s. This is easily in Agar Aura’s Upper tier range of “incense-grade” whereas most incense-grades distillations fall easily in lower mid range of Taha’s grading scale.

SamiterkiW

Oud Fanatic
Well Dmitry’s version of incense grade is the same as Taha’s. This is easily in Agar Aura’s Upper tier range of “incense-grade” whereas most incense-grades distillations fall easily in lower mid range of Taha’s grading scale.
Hello dear brother, I am not sure to understand that you are meaning…?
is Dmitry’s incense grade is lower quality than Taha’s incense grade ? Or better ?
about the oils grade in itself (for exemple gold, special k, 4K , Royal?) where will you put this oil from Dmitry ?
However I would love to try Hindi#1 after your nice review about it but i don’t know where to purchase it … maybe you can help me ? 🙃
Thank you very much 🤲

Castingshadows

@scentofsamadhi
Hello dear brother, I am not sure to understand that you are meaning…?
is Dmitry’s incense grade is lower quality than Taha’s incense grade ? Or better ?
about the oils grade in itself (for exemple gold, special k, 4K , Royal?) where will you put this oil from Dmitry ?
However I would love to try Hindi#1 after your nice review about it but i don’t know where to purchase it … maybe you can help me ? 🙃
Thank you very much 🤲
Hindi #1 was unreleased and extremely limited. I believe only me and one other person have a bottle. Also I think someone in this community has a .25gram sample.

This oil would be labeled 4K if Taha sold it as it has elements of green Kinam in the drydown. It’s the first Hindi I’ve smelled with Kinamic aspects. Between the creamy melon florals and the piercing green bitterness of the drydown it definitely feels 4K.

There’s two oils I still have yet to try which are considered some of the best modern Hindi distillations one of which is Hindustan by Agar Aura. I haven’t tried that one yet but I’d imagine this would sit nicely next to it from the descriptions I’ve read.

SamiterkiW

Oud Fanatic
Hindi #1 was unreleased and extremely limited. I believe only me and one other person have a bottle. Also I think someone in this community has a .25gram sample.

This oil would be labeled 4K if Taha sold it as it has elements of green Kinam in the drydown. It’s the first Hindi I’ve smelled with Kinamic aspects. Between the creamy melon florals and the piercing green bitterness of the drydown it definitely feels 4K.

There’s two oils I still have yet to try which are considered some of the best modern Hindi distillations one of which is Hindustan by Agar Aura. I haven’t tried that one yet but I’d imagine this would sit nicely next to it from the …
Thank you for the grade details bro 😊
Right brother it’s very limited oil … I asked directly to Dimitry after your post of Hindi#1
To buy sample of it but unfortunately he answered me, « sorry dear friend this oil is very limited oil and we sold it only in 2.5 ml bottle ^^ » and it’s an expensive oil … not as ensar’s oils so I think it valuable ! I asked him to buying it but I think it’s already sold out 😢 I would love to try this oil…
Yes AA Hindustan seems to be beautiful oil, I had read lots of good things about it …
As I asked to Taha also if he has an oil from India but he told me no… because of the difficulties to get « wild Hindi wood »
My favorite Hindi are Al janah from Habz and EO Shuayb …

zeedubbya

True Ouddict
As I was mumbling crazy ramblings over some burning Seram wood tonight I decided to swipe on some of the last bit of AA Royal Maluku i have. Pinnacle of Oud oil. Smells nearly identical to the wood, but more concentrated, dense. Superb. I feel lucky to have even just a little bit of this oil. The negative part... I don’t have MORE! 😉

SamiterkiW

Oud Fanatic
Hello 👋 salam dear Members

Today I am wearing on the right hand : Habz Al Maliki 🤯😶‍🌫️🥶 so complex to describe … deep jungle wet wood resinous with nice face of the incense, purple flower but don’t know exactly what kind of floral notes it’s like « muguet » in French words but I think in English it’s « Lily of the valley » Just wouaw
And on the left hand AA royal myanma …
I don’t know what to say … it’s the first time I smell this from oud oil… 😨 it’s 🍭 🍬 sweeeeet like nothing else … pristine smell like candy’s arlequins or Haribo dragibus! Or gummy bears… sorry it’s probably not good feedback for this beautiful oil but I don’t have other words in my mind … it’s unbelievable that an oud oil smell like this ☝️🤲 subhanallah… I am shocked …
Theses two oils didn’t caught me at the first times but few weeks later … It make my crazy 😅
Sorry for this long post I experienced mind buzzing 😋
I wish you all a very nice day

SamiterkiW

Oud Fanatic
Royal Myanma still on my skin since yesterday… 😧
After 22 hours, when I woke up, a kinam tree was in my bed 😅 this is not just the best oil I have ever experienced but even the longer lasting that I have… the Kinamest profile I have in my collection (Little one)^^
The development was unbelievably clean pristine sweet berry juice 🫐 🫐 and became woody and then kinam, and even more kinam .
I have RM since few month ago, and sent an email to Taha about my disappointment of this oil … I didn’t understood… stupid I am, I only have sample, it’s nightmare to missed out a full bottle… 😥
Peace, I wish you very good Sunday dear Members 😎